Chapter 25: Beau's sweet spot

Slightly longer chapter, but you deserve it. Enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heather's P.O.V:

I got nothing personal on my phone so I wasn't hiding anything but then again thats my personal phone, they have no right. I decided not to go ape shit on their asses as I would be with them for the next two months and plus I love them to bits, it's hard staying made at them. "Whatcha up to?" I decided was the best.

The looked up, with hurt running through their eyes. "Ugh....You....Umm" Jai murmered. "Beau what is it?" I asked as Jai wasn't speaking english. "Who is Aidan?" he asked softly.

I had no idea who they were talking about. "I dunno, who is Aidan?" I replied. Beau's whole expression changed. "The fuck? Don't play dumb on me Heather. WHO IS AIDAN?" He roared at me. Beau has never yelled at me and I was a bit taken back. I didn't know how to reply, who IS Aidan? I asked myself the question over and over again. Wait, I know one Aidan but he was like a little fling when my dad took me to the USA one summer a couple of years ago, I must have been what, 15? That can't be him right.

I stood there thinking of all the memories with him, it was summer in Aus when I went up so it was winter here. It was freezing. I met Aidan at this little diner, we hit it off. We used to cuddle and watch movies on the really cold nights and he would always give me his big jacket when we walked down the streets. He was so cute. He has short brown hair, curly at the back and slightly longer and straighter findge. He had soft brown ey- Wait shut up, why am I even wasting my time describing him?

"Well?" Beau asked impationtly, "Beau, I don't even know what you're talking about, why are you even mentioning an Aidan?" I said in a soothing voice praying to calm him down.

"Fuck Heather, LOOK, OPEN THOSE FUCKEN PERFECT BLUE EYES AND LOOK!" Beau walked over to where I was standing in a fast pace. He shoved my phone in my face, It was opened in a recent message.

From: Aidan <3

Babee, I'm in USA and a little birdy told me you were here. I miss you so much. Let's meet up beautiful. Text me. I love you. A.dawg <3

 I chuckled at A.dawg, I remember calling him that, Beau noticed the smile that crept on my face. "WHAT THE FUCK HEATHER?" I couldn't help but laugh at how Beau was taking this, Aidan made it out to seem like we were dating in the text. I remember the day before I left he asked me to be his girlfriend, we both had an amazing 'winter' he said "There will be so many guys chasing after you, One day out of the blue I will text you to make it sound like we are going out just to piss your boyfriend off" I giggled again at the memory.

Beau's face grew even more serious.   "Beau, Lighten up. If you think something is happening between Aidan and I you have it completely wrong" I told him trying to keep the same straight face. "Oh so you do know an Aidan?" Jai piped up. "Okay wow, thanks for the trust guys. We had thing, don't jump to conclusions, I was 15. Two years ago" I said tapping on Beau's forehead trying to get the message across. "Well fuck Heather, why is he such a dick head and trying to piss me off with this one off text" I laughed. "Thats why he did it, to piss you off" Beau sent me a confused look. "Did you keep in contact? How does he know me?"  

Oh wow Beau.  

"He doesn't, he told me 'TWO YEARS AGO'" I began empasising the two years. "That he was going to piss off my future boyfriend by sending me a flirty text" A smile crept onto Beau's lips. "What a dick head" he said while laughing.  

"So, I guess after a fight we have to make up" Beau said with a wink. "Yep, that's kinda the part I enjoy the most. That's why I pack our relationship with so much drama!" I said shooting him back a wink.   Beau grabbed my waist with his firm hands and pulled me closer to him. He leaned in turning his head ever so slightly.