Chapter 24: Phone Hacking

I cannot believe I have gotten over 4,000 reads. Thank you all so much. Thank you for the votes and nice comments.

Heather's P.O.V:

I woke up with Beau's arm resting on my stomach. I lightly lifted it and placed in on the bed. I crept out of the bed room and walked into the bathroom. I did my business and tidied up my hair and brushed my teeth. James must have crashed on the couch in mine Beau's and Jai's room. "You woke me up biatch" James said in a Girly voice. "You drank a little too much last night" I told him. "Trust me I know, I found a girls bra underneath my shirt" he said and I burst out laughing.  

"Your laughing is too loud" Skip said as he entered our room with his hand on his head. I rushed back into the sleeping room and dug through my suitcase until I found my panodol. I came back out into the main area and made Skip and James a glass of water and handed them two panadols each. "thank you" they muttered while sipping the water. 

"Bitches are awake" Beau said arising from his slumber. He took one glance at me and his face lit up, he quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me into the bedroom. As he was pulling me in Skip made a comment "Going back for round two are we?" I giggled slightly. 

"I almost forgot about your Christmas Present Heather" he said as he dug through his suitcase. It reminded me too so I went back in my suitcase and pulled out his present. 

"Me first" Beau said as he handed me the present. There was a small box and also a rectangular box. "Which one first?" I asked him. He pointed to the small box.  

I undid the bow and unwrapped it. I lifted the lid to reveal a silver bracelet. On the front "Heather" was engraved He got excited "Flip it, flip it over" I chuckled and flipped it around "I love you more than the stars shine and I love you more than a fat man loves pie" 

I leant over and wrapped my arms around Beau's neck. "Beau I love it so much" I told him, a few tears escaped my eyes. I was so lucky to have Beau. "Now the other one" he said with a cheeky grin. "I wrapped this one myself" Beau said proudly. I looked at the box and looked at the quality of wrapping and the amount of sticky tape "Wouldn't doubt you did" I told him and started to unwrap the box. It was a little difficult but I managed. I lifted the lip and I understood the reason for Beau's cheeky grin. Inside the box was a black and red laced bra along with matching panties. I giggled and raised the underwear with my fingers. "This is my Christmas present" he said with a big smirk. "And so is this" I told him as I handed him his present. 

He ripped the wrapping off as if he was a little kid on Christmas morning. 

"Holy Shit" Beau said with his mouth open. "You don't like it?" I asked a but worried. "Dont like it, I Love it!" Beau pulled the maroon snap back on to his head and ripped off his shirt and put on the navy blue American shirt I got him on. "Best. Christmas.Present. Ever" he said in between kisses. He helped me put on the bracelet and I promised myself I would never take it off.

We went back into the main room and Skip devised a plan to wake Jai and Luke up. Beau and James went to the store to pick up whipped cream, tooth paste, feathers and a scary mask. When they came back we all knew our duties and we carried them out. 

We crept quietly into where Jai and Luke were sleeping, Beau and Skip went to Luke and James and I went to Jai. James squeezed the toothpaste of Jai's forehead and nose and I smeared Whipped Cream on Jai's cheeks and a bit on his stomach as he was topless. I got out a feather and started to caresse Jai's cheeks, soon enough his arm lifted and he wiped his cheek and all his hand was covered in whipped cream. James got the feather and tickled Jai's forehead and once again Jai's arm lifted and smudged all the toothpaste along the top of his head. I was surprised he hadn't woken up. I placed the mask on my head and James raised his fingers and counted down with his fingers. "3, 2, 1"