Chapter 6: The cute love story.

Heather's P.O.V:

Beau and I have been dating for about a month now. He is the best boyfriend I have had so far and he is so cute.Everything is going great except for the fact that when I see Jai he never smiles anymore. I wonder what's going on with him but every time I ask he tells me not to worry, which of course makes me worry because Jai is my best friend. But i guess i should respect his wishes and leave him alone a bit.

Its Saturday morning 8:43am and i have woken up with the worst cold. I feel sick in the stomach, head and i constantly cough and sneeze. I get a text from Beau:

To: Heather Babeey      From: Beau <3

Babe, I'm gonna come over in abit. We are gonna go to Luna park. The have so many cool rides now. Get dressed. Be over soon xoxo - Beau.

I can't go to Luna park, i already feel sick, the rides will make me feel worse. Plus i can't even get out of bed. Although i would love to spend time with Beau, I need to recover.

To: Beau <3     From: Heather Babeey

Baby, dont come over, im sick :-( I'm sorry we can go to Luna Park next week. I cant even get out of bed I'm sorry :( Love you xx - Heather.

To: Heather Babeey      From: Beau <3

Where do you feel sick? Is it your time of the month? love you too - Beau xo

To: Beau <3     From: Heather Babeey

Haha, No Beau its not my time. I'm coughing and sneezing and I have a head ache and stomach ache :'( - Heather xx

He didnt reply, not even a get well. Great boyfriend.  After about 10 minutes of just lying in bed Beau comes through my bedroom door. He is holding a big bag.

Heather: Beau... why did you come, i dont want you to get sick

Beau: I wanted to see my baby.

He said. Beau opens the bag and dumps the contense on my bed. Inside the bag was: A bottle of water, a packet of panodol, a box of tissues, cough medicine, a heat pack and a bunch of movies. Beau walked over to me and kissed my forehead "I wanna help you get better" What a cutie.

So thats what we did all day. Beau looked after me and we wated a bunch of movies including: The Breakfast Club,Mean Girls, Billy Maddison and Titanic.

Heather: Beau what's going on with Jai, I never see him smile anymore

I asked Beau. As his brother he would surely know.

Beau: I have no idea. I ask him and he tells me to fuck off and stop messing with his life

That didnt sound like Jai. Obviously something was up and he wont tell anyone.