Chapter 4: Is it true?

Heather's P.O.V:

I am woken by my dad lightly shaking me asking for me to get up and ready for school.

"Come on kiddo, rise and shine" I do as I'm told and get out of bed, i walk into the bathroom and do my daily routine, which includes brushing my teeth and hair and washing my face.

I look at myself in the mirror as i put on my school uniform and i remember what happened last night. Beau told me he loved me. I will have to ask him, but then he will know i was pretending to be asleep, maybe i heard him wrong and he will just laugh at me.

Shut Up Heather!

Okay, i took a deep breath and breathed out, i feel much better. I walk downstairs bringing my bag with me and make myself some breakfast. Once i'm done i was my bowl and head out the door. I notice I'm early and so i walk to the Brooks House. Jai is sitting down eating breakfast and Luke is still getting changed.

"Shit are we late?" Jai asks.

"No i'm just early" i say and he breaths out as a sign of relief.

"You were pretty tired last night, Beau had to carry you home"

"That's how i got home" i reply pretending to be clueless.

I hear Beau walking down the stairs and i see him enter the kitchen, shirtless. I got butterflies.

"Oh hey Heather, you're ready early" he says in a husky voice.

"Yeah, oh by the way, thanks for taking me home" he turns to me quickly "You were awake?" he asks in a worried tone.

"Oh no, Jai told me you carried me home"

"oh yeah" I hated lying to Beau, but what was i suppose to say "beau i know you love me?"

No, not yet. I want him to tell me when he knows I'm awake.

"You guys need a ride to school?" Beau offered.

"Yeah why not?" Luke said as he made his way into the lounge room.

I hopped on the couch and turned some cartoons on.

After about 20 minutes Luke and Jai were ready and Beau said "Okay get in the car" Luke sat in the back with Jai and i sat in the passenger seat beside Beau.

Beau looked at me and smiled "You look nice"

"Thanks Beau" i could feel myself blush.

He started the engine and drove off. Beau turned the radio on so we were singing along to the radio like complete idiots. When we arrived at the school the boys got out of the car and just as i was about to hop out Beau took a hold of my hand.

"Hey can we talk tonight, um can i come over at about 7:00pm?" i smiled at him.

"Yeah of course"

"Have a great day babe"

"You too" i said.

I closed the door behind me and stood there with my jaw hanging out. Beau called me Babe, i could have died then and there.

School was its normal boring self, classes dragged on but lunch was okay. When Jai, Luke and I were walking home Jai stopped me and pulled me back.

"You like him dont you?" Jai asked. "Like who?" i replied.

"Beau, you like Beau, i know you do. I can tell by the way you look at him" i didnt know what to say but just thinking about Beau made me smile and thats what gave it away.

"See! you do! i knew it haha" i punched him lightly "And so what if i do?"

"Nothing, i hope you end up together, thats what i want for my best friend to see her happy."

I hugged Jai, he was the perfect Best Friend. When we reached our houses we went our seperate ways.

*7:03pm*

I was flopped on the couch and then i heard the door bell ring. Crap, i completely forgot about Beau coming over, i was dressed in Jai's blue sloppy jumper that he left here and black tights. I answered the door to see Beau leaning against the wall.

He looked really good. "Hey Beau"

"Hey" he walks in and puts his arms around me.

He hugged my waist. I put my arms around his neck. This hug was tight and lasted a long time. I finally broke away. We sat on the couch and spoke about everything that came to mind except the reason why he was here.

"Heather, remember yesterday how I told you about that girl - the thing is - well you gave me the advice to go for it - so this is me taking a risk....The girl is you and I think I'm in love with you" I didn't know what to say so I didn't say anything at all.

All I could do was lean in and kiss him and that's what I did. I leaned in and he closed the gap between us. His lips were soft and his kiss was gentle. Just after I broke away my dad walked in and nicely asked Beau to leave as we were having dinner with my dads parents and we had to clean up the house a bit. And with that he left. He didn't even ask me out. I got up and started tidying the lounge room and i set the table. All that was running through my mind was Beau and that kiss.

Later that night my grandparents left and my dad went to bed early, i went upstairs to my room and sat on my bed and watched 'Easy A'. I was disturbed by my phone that beeped.

To: Heather    From: Beau

11:11 <3

I looked at the text and smiled, i replied with a simple '<3'.

I keep hearing Beaus voice in my head "The girl is you and I think I'm in love with you" and the truth was I was in love with Beau and I have been for such a long time. It's unbelievable that he is finally returning the feelings.

Can life get any better?

After being disturbed i go back to my movie, soon enough I'm disturbed again, but this time there is tapping at my window, i look out it's pitch black and i hear the tapping again.

I look down and see Beau. He climbed the tree next to my window and climbed in to my room "Be careful" I say.

Once he is safe in my room I can't help but laugh, "what are you doing here?" i manage to say.

"I missed you and I wanted to see you" I blush and smile.

He sits down on my bed and grabs my hand and pulls me down beside him and presses play on my movie. My head is resting on his chest. I can his his heart beat. If my dad were to walk in he would think we are dating.

So what is going on between us?

Next thing i know Beau is on top of my and he kisses me, i kiss him back. He whispers in my ear "Heather, will you be mine?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading guys, i hope you like it, its been fun writing it. Make sure to follow me on twitter @Obey_Janoskian. Vote and fan me and i'll be sure to return the favour :)