Chapter 1: This is me

Heather's P.O.V:

I am awoken by the sweet smell of pancakes that my dad has made me for breakfast.

He pops his head through my door and says  "Sweetie, oh good your up, get ready for school."

I groan a bit then decide its best if i get up now. I check the time, it's 7:13am. Another Monday I wish never came. I get out of my bed and I walk to the bathroom, I brush my teeth and wash my face. I then grabbed my bag and headed down stairs. The smell of panacakes made me hungrier by the second. My dad placed two pancakes on my plate and i sat down. He sat beside me at our dinner table and he drowned his pancakes in syrup. We ate our pancakes in silence, once i was done i picked up my plate, put it in the sink, picked up my bag, kissed my dad goodbye and headed out the door. There I see my best friends Jai and Luke waiting for me like always.

"Morning Guys" i say and embrace them in a hug.

"Good Morning Heather" Luke greets me. We walk to school like we do every day as it is only 15 minutes away.When we arrive we are greeted at the gates by our  friends James, Aaron, Sean and my best girlfriend Chloe.

I walk over to Chloe and give her a big hug "Hey Chole" I say, "Hey Heath".

Later the bell rings and we head off to class. I have English first period but Jai is in my class so it's not too bad. Jai and I sit at the back and listen to the teacher babble on. I feel a vibrate so i check my phone '1 new message'

To: Heather   From: Beau

Heather come over tonight, we need a DnM :)

"Looks like I'm coming over your house tonight" I say to Jai and show him Beau's message. "YAY!" He says like a little girl, I just laugh at him.

*Later that day*

The bell finally rings and I see Luke and Jai waiting for me at the gate so we can walk home. When we arrive at their house I say "I'm gonna get changed and then I'll be right over".

"Okay" Jai says and Luke waves goodbye.

I enter my house and see my dad isnt home from work yet. I walk into my room and change into my studded blue shorts and put on my 'california' white tank top, along with my navy blue converse. I grab my phone and charger and head next door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first chapter, i really hope you guys like it so far :)