Chapter 31: Heather's Birthday fix up

Wow, over 12 thousand reads, words cannot describe. Thank you all so much.

 This chapter is for the people who added my story to their reading list <3

........................................................................................................................

Beau's P.O.V:

Heather's birthday is coming up in three days, yeah really quickly. I need to buy her a killer present, to show a) I really do care, b) how much I love her, c) possibly fix all the bullshit between us.

"Jai, can you please come with me and go shopping for a present" I almost beg Jai while he is on the computer. "But I'm talking to Ari" he whined. "Jai, get up" I demanded. "Dude no, take Luke with you" he suggested. "He is out, sorting all this shit out" 

Jai continued to type and then he closed his laptop "Fine, lets go" he picked up his phone and slid it into his back pocket.

I grabbed my keys from off the counter and we left "Is she still staying with her cousin?" Jai asked me. "Dude, I don't know, the only ones she is talking to is James and Skip" I infromed him. 

I wish things weren't like this, ever since Heather and I started going out, all this drama arised. 

I drove to Melbourne central and parked in the under cover car park. "Where do we start?" I asked Jai. "You're the boyfriend, shouldnt you know?" he said. "You're the best friend, shouldn't you know?" I told him.

Jai had already bought Heather a present but he wouldn't tell me what. I wanted what I gave her to me memorable and meaningful, at this point I didn't care about the price. 

Jai wondered off to get us a shake so I decide to hit up all the jewelry stores. I looked inside the glass windows. "Can I help you?" A friendly voice asked.

"I'm looking something for my girlfriend that says i love you and we will get past the tough times" I told the lady and she looked around the shop for something that matched what I wanted. "Does she have a charm bracelet?" the lady asked me.

Great boyfriend I am when I don't have a clue if she has a charm bracelet. "Um, I bought her a bracelet simlilar to this one here" I said pointing to a silver bacelet in the glass. "Great" she said. She grabbed something and went round back.

Um what am I suppose to do?

I waited and soon the lady came back. "Is this okay?" she asked as she showed me a little charm. It was a silver heart with the words engraved:

forever and always

I thought it was perfect. "Is this for a birthday?" the lady asked. I nodded. She walked over to another section of the store and got something else out and brought it to me. "Are you serious about this girl?" the lady asked. Getting a bit personal but I replied with a simple "Yes"

She showed me a small box and I opened it. It was a simple silver ring that had the words engraved:

You will always be my girl

"It's a promise ring" the lady informed me. "It's perfect" I told her. I purchased both the charm and the ring.

I exit the store and look over at Jai who is looking for me. "Jai" I call out and he walks over to me. "You got something" he stated. "No shit" I said sarcastically. Jai looked up at the stores sign "Beau this place is expensive" he stated again. "She is worth every cent" I told him as he passed me my shake.

We walk past some stores and see Luke walking out of one "Luke" Jai calls out and Luke looks around to see who called out his name, when he sees us, he walks fast over to us.