You Never Fail to Amaze Me

Everyone had made their way into Hawthorne's dining room. They were all was gathered around the table, Angel having a hushed conversation with Zoe. The brunette had let her mind brew on what she saw back in their bedroom in New Orleans. After everything had calmed down, she decided to figure out what was really going on. While Angel was honest about what happened, she skimmed over a few important details- such as their kiss. She also didn't mention that they may or may not be girlfriends, not because she was ashamed of it but because she really didn't know if they were already at that stage. It was definitely something to discuss with Mallory upon her return home.

Misty was eating ravenously, having gone literal years without real food. Cordelia watched her closely. She still couldn't believe the Cajun was with her once again and she feared that if she tore her eyes away for even just a second, the blonde would disappear.

"I'm starvin'." Misty said between bites, "They don't serve solid food in Hell."

Everyone chuckled in amusement at her words. Cordelia grabbed a strand of her hair and twirled it between her fingers. From the sidelines, Angel watched the two. She observed Cordelia's behavior with a small smile. She was right when she mentioned that the Supreme's feelings towards her sister were still strong. She just hoped that maybe this meant a happy ending for the two, especially for Misty. After all her older sister had been through, she deserved it.

The doors to the dining room suddenly flew open. All conversation ceased and Angel quickly stood from her seat, a huge grin spreading across her face. It was so refreshing to see an aura as bright as the witch's standing before her; the atmosphere of the underground school was suffocating. It would be a breath of fresh air for her if the woman in the entrance didn't steal it away. This was the surprise Cordelia mentioned?

"Hello, witches." Stevie Nicks greeted fondly.

"Oh, my god." Misty whispered. She looked over at Cordelia who was giving her an excited smile, biting her lip. "You called in the White Witch?" She asked in disbelief.

Cordelia laughed and nodded her head, taking a hold of Misty's hands.

They all moved away from the dining room and back into the library. An upright piano, which wasn't in the room before, now stood in the corner, Baldwin sitting on the bench. They all took a seat around the room, Cordelia opting to stand and lean against the wall near the exit of the library. Angel chose to sit next to her sister, keeping a loose grasp of her arm in her hands. She leaned her head against her shoulder, Misty turned her head to give her little sister a kiss on the top of her hair.

"This is for you, Misty." Stevie said.

Baldwin immediately began his accompaniment, the opening of Gypsy beginning. Stevie stood in front of the fireplace and began to sway softly as the music flowed through the space of the room.

"So I'm back to the velvet

Oh, underground

Back to the floor

That I love

To a room

With some lace

And some paper flowers

Back to the gypsy

That I was

To the gypsy

That I was

And it all comes down to you

You know that it does

Well, lightning strikes

Maybe once