Kiss, Consume | XXXV

CHAPTER THIRTY - FIVE

"The sky is falling, the wind is calling

"The sky is falling, the wind is calling. Stand for something, or die in the morning."

- Kendrick Lamar

* - NSFW: Detailed sex scene,  if you are uncomfortable — please skip over it.

JULES WOKE UP TO AN empty bed. She rolled over and expected to still be in the arms of Raheem, because often, he'd never let go.

Yet, this morning he did, and she couldn't help but to feel a tinge of disappointment.

Ayden and Marcus were still snoring away from their strenuous celebratory activities.

So, to keep from being a bother, she slowly rose from the mattress.

The sound of its creak was minimal, causing Marcus to stir in his sleep before wrapping his arm tighter around Ayden.

Her hand hovered over the nightstand before she'd grabbed her phone to check for any messages.

She'd had one, and it was from him.

Found a spot on the roof with a good view, meet me up here if you want when you're awake. Near the laundry room is a set of stairs that lead up. It's self pretty explanatory from there I hope, never know with you.

She smiled to herself when it was clear that no one else would see.

Leave it to Raheem to find a low key place to hang out.

Jules pulled on her coat before slipping into house slippers.

Her hands twisted the chilly knob of the door, its brass presence woke up any drowsiness that was left within her.