Chapter 21

*play video while reading! :)*

HANA'S POv

Do you think love lasts forever?

Well if you do I won't disagree with you.

For me, it is unfair.

I wish I had a person by my side who would love me for who I am.

Someone that I can spend all my time with.

Someone who I can call anytime and they would be there to respond to me.

But it hasn't been like that.

It's been killing me in the inside , he's far away from me and I can't see him everyday.

He's been gone for many years.

I have been here alone waiting.

But until this day I can finally see him yet he's so far away. I'm stupid right? I shouldn't even be having these feelings for him even though I can't seem to stop it from happenig.

The next day I woke up to the Shiney light passing through my window. I wasn't feeling well. I started coughing. My throat felt so dry and I wanted to throw up.

The maid knocked on my door.

As she entered she saw me coughing.

She walked over to my bed worried and asked me "Whats wrong young lady? Are you not feeling well?" She asked worryingly.

I looked up at her and nodded "It seems like I got sick from walking in the rain yesterday."

"Young lady, you shouldn't do that ! Especially since today it your father fashion show. You can't miss it. He'd be very disappointed if you don't make it."

I remembered that today my father's industries was hosting a fashion show. And I had to be there.

My father always showed me off his workers and all the richest people in China.

They'd admire my beauty and admire my talents. I was very good at everything I did.

I didn't dislike it but nor did I like it.

It's just that I don't like having all the attention I get.

I got up and washed my face and took a shower.

I immediately starred getting ready.

I took out the dress that father had delivered for me the day before.

I saw how beautiful it was and I was going to be the only one wearing it tonight.

I walked down stairs to see all my stylists waiting for me.

"Young Lady good thing you came down, quickly come here so we can get you all beautiful."

The make up artist gasped..."Young lady are you not feeling well!? You're looking pale as a dead rabbit!? Should we call the doctor?"

I gave a small smile, "No I can't miss my father's party I need to be there in 6 hours."

"Yes Young lady you'll need to be aboard you're private jet in 2 hour so you can get to Hong Kong...let's hurry quickly and get this done with."

I sat down on the chair. I closed my eyes and fell askeep.
------

"Miss, wake up its time."

I looked up to see the stylist and the maids looking at me.

"Woah she's so beautiful!" Explained one maid.

Another maid said "How can there be such a beautiful person on this planet?"

I blinked a couple of times feeling the false lashes on my eyes.

The lipstick on my lips felt so soft.

The stylist grabbed a pair of pink heels and put it on my feet.

They fit perfectly I said to myself.

I had a Cinderella moment in which the shoes were mine and I was going to marry the prince and love happily ever after.

I looked up and walked to the mirror which was in front of me.

I walked one step at a time.

As I looked, I saw a different person.

A person I didn't even recognize.

Her eyes were beautiful, lips were small and soft. Her hair was curled and her cheeks were as soft as cherry blossom trees flower.

That person wasn't me.

The dress was tight enough which showed all of my curves.

"You have such a perfect body." The stylist said. "I think you're like the next Angelina Jolie." He joked.

I laughed a little to his joke.

I knew that the girl in the mirrior wasn't me but a girl who was broken and was longing for true love.
---
I had arrived to Hong Kong.

I saw the sun as it was starting to go down.

The party was about to begin.

I was escorted by 6 bodyguards and behind them was my stylist and my maids.

They were dressed for the ocassion.

Since I wanted them to be with me not as maids but as friends.

They looked so beautiful in their dresses at first they didn't want to come becuase they were embarrassed.

But with a dash of make up and a dress they became models on the runway.

They weren't much older than me.

So I wanted them to have just a little fun for all their hard work.

I walked in the door and flashes of light was surrounding me.

The paparazzis flashes were all on me. And I knew that I was the center of attention again.

Why couldn't I just walk in without all of them focusing on me?

It's actually a burden.

I hope that I don't grab everyone's attention.