Chapter 14

Luhan's POV

After getting home from the photo shoot I was tired and not feeling well. I'm also not very healthy. I'm sick and tired of all the hard schedules we have as a famous international group.

I walked into Tao's room and I noticed that he wasn't there. I wanted to talk to him about HA-NA and let him know who she really was to me but I couldn't find him.

I went into Sehun's room. He was taking pictures of him self and I guess he will eventually post them on his online accounts. Yah I'm pretty sure that's what he is going to do.

"Yah Sehun get a life-.- anyways have you seen Tao ?" I asked him. Sehun looked up "Uh hyung when did you come in? YAH! knock when you come in I almost got a heart attack -_-" He said with an annoyed tone. 

I smacked him playfully on the head "Why should hyung knock to enter  the mankae's room? " i asked him.

Anyways have you seen Tao I haven't seen him around."  Sehun looked worried "I think Tao is taking his girlfriend to the airport. He brought her home and she packed her things and they left. "

He then quickly went back to taking his picture . I was shocked wait why would she pack her things ? Is she leaving ? No that can't happen I  have to get to her quickly no please HA-NA don't leave after we haven't seen each other in like a million years I finally get to see you. I quickly ran to my car and drove off into the road. I started speeding and drove as fast as I could. I'm not going to let her go. I can't she is the one I love and I can't lose her again like I did Years ago. I got to the airport and I tried looking for her but I couldn't.  I walked around and I saw her hugging Tao. She was crying and it hurt me see her like that hugging Tao for comfort. I wanted to run up  to her and tell her not to cry and I just wanted to comfort her. Tao looked sad about her leaving too. I slowly walked away. I turned back and started walking out towards the exit. I was mad at myself.  I couldn't express to her how I truly felt and I know she knows that I still owe her like I did and always will. Now I can't do anything about her leaving. I looked back and I saw Tao standing alone. And she was gone. Gone like the wind. I walked towards Tao's car which was parked outside next to mine. And I decided to wait for him. He walked out and saw me standing. I crossed my hands and looked straight at him.

HA-NA's POV

I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I had a dream that Luhan was mad at me. That he was soon going to forget me and move on. I woke up from the dream and noticed that we had landed already. Thanks to Tao they had helped me find my passport and  my phone. I was thankful but I felt like a burden to him. I got off and walked into the cold snowy street of the airport. I was welcomed by the cold air hitting my warm cheeks. I didn't know it would be this cold here. I put on another jacket that was in my suitcase. I was thinking to myself if I did the right thing.  I grabbed my suitcase and started walking towards the road. I saw a taxi and gestured my hands in the air and he came over. I got in and the taxi driver helped me with the suitcase by putting it in the back trunk. I got on and he started driving. He was listening to the korean station. I then asked him. "Are you korean?" He looked back at me and replied "Yes I moved here from Korea, my wife is a elementary teacher here. I moved here because I loved her that much I followed her here." The man laughed . "Have you ever been in love?" He asked me. "Well your still young, their is so much you can experience in love someday you will find your true love ....and language , race , etc. Won't be a barrier. I looked back at him. I gave him a slight smile.  Somehow he made me think about it again. I thought about Luhan. I called his phone.

It rang and someone picked up. "Hello ?" My heart started beating really crazy and my voice was starting to tremble. I didn't know what to say but randomly  words just came out of my mouth and I said "I miss you."

In shock of what I said I quickly hanged up and threw my phone in my purse. Then I heard my phone vibrate in my bag.

------