Chapter 31 (BONUS!!)

(((Hana's POV )))

Luhan was going to be home anytime today. Lei Xio said I was expecting a child. I was very happy and full of joy. But how would Luhan react to this news?

How should I tell him? So I decided that I would have

So I decided that I would surprise him..

-----------

Then I heard a knock on the door and Luhan had walked in. He walked up to me and hugged me.

"Oh you don't know how much I missed my beautiful wife." He pulled me closer and gave me a kiss on the lip. I quickly blushed and said to him. About time you return. Should we go out to dinner?

He nodded his head and said "Yeah I have great news to tell you."

So I smiled and said I'm going to get ready. So I walked into the bathroom and tried on a dress that I had bought. Luhan does this make me look fat? He smiled and said "What are you talking about you look beautiful."

So I gave him a looked and he smiled and asked "What's wrong? Are you not feeling well?"

I zipped up my dress and sat on the bed. "Luhan we need to talk."

"Sure what's wrong Hana?" He sat next to me as he grabbed my hand. "I'm listening."

Can you hand me my pills which are in the drawer please?

He got up and opened the drawer as he found a baby's shoe in the drawers.

He looked confused and said "What's this? Then he turned around...Are you...?"

I smiled and said, "Luhan, I'm expecting a baby. You're going to be a dad."

He smiled, and let out a tear of joy. He was happy and excited. "Why didn.t you say so earlier?"

I wanted it to be a surprise but you're too slow at things you know. He walked up to me and gave me a hug as he kissed my for-head. "I'm going to be the best dad for this baby."

We told all the guys about our baby on the way and they were happy.

They joked around that they were finally going to be uncles.

I told my father the news and he was happy for us. He also remarried, he had married Lei Xio who was my friend. My nanny. She was almost turning 40, while my father was 45. I don't know what she was thinking. But she loved my father very much and I was happy for them.

Luhan had also decided to leave the music industry and stay home and take care of our small family.

Early next year I gave birth to a healthy baby boy. He resemled his dad a lot.

I was happy, all of this seemed like a dream. A dream that I wish I would never wake up from.

I kept in touch with Tao and he was doing great as a solo artist. He also even found a girlfriend.

Kris was also doing well, so were all the other guys.

After a long journey I'm finally ending my story, and I hope all of you find your happiness with all the people you love. Remember, true love will eventually come to you, it doesn't matter how long it takes in the end it's all worth it.

I looked next to me and Luhan was standing next to me with our son. He smiled and said "I love you."

(((Authors note))

Finally finished this story, I hope you guys enjoyed this story make sure to vote on it! I'm thinking about writing another story, but I need ideas on what to write about. ( LEAVE SOME COOMENTS OF WHAT I SHOULD WRITE ABOUT ) Anyways thank you guys so much for reading!!

Lots of love,- ANNA