Chapter 15

The phone was vibrating in my purse and I was starting to panic. What about if Luhan called back ? I don't want him to know about anything. Hope he didn't notice I was gone.

Then the phone stopped vibrating. I looked back in my purse to see it with a missed call. The number belonged to Tao and I was then confused of why he would call me ...here. I quickly dialed back but he didn't pick up.

Oh no what if he was caught by Luhan and he is mad now ? I turned off my phone and told the taxi man that I was ready to get off. I got of the huge building in front of me and sighed to myself I'm home already.

As I walked in the guards then slowly opened the gates. I walked inside the warm house.

I was actually the daughter of the one of China’s most important man. I was the daughter of one of the richest man in China.

I always covered my identity so no one can know who I was. Because if I told everyone who I was then they would treat me differently or possibly they would act to be my friend or even they would act differently around me.

Of course Luhan knew this side of me already. He was my best friend when everyone else would treat me differently. They would treat me nicely but behind my back they would always say she is such a princesses she can’t do anything for her own self.

Things like that always brought me down. But when I first met Luhan he was different. I met him at a party of my father. Luhan’s father was also rich. He was a wealthy little boy. He was a cute kid as he is today.

“Ms. You are back already?” The maid asked me. Her name was Lei Xio. She was a lady in her mid 30’s. She was a great person and like a second mother to me since my mother had passed away.

 I gave her a warm smile she was my best friend and I told her mostly about everything. I trusted her with all my heart. I turned back and hugged her.

“Yes, I missed you so much.” She smiled back and hugged me. I then let go and said “Has father come back from Hong Kong?” I asked curiously. “No I think he will stay there a bit longer but Ms. There is something important I must tell you …Should I tell you?”

“Yes, please say what it is…What’s wrong are you ill?” I asked she didn’t reply for a minute but then as she was about to speak the door bell rang.

I walked to the door to see a man whom I didn’t recognize out the door. I opened the door. And he smiled at me. I didn’t know who he was then I asked “Um Hello who are you looking for ?” I asked confused. “Oh Hello I’m Mr. Huang. I came here to see your father. Is he back yet?”

I told the man that father wasn’t home yet. He bowed and left.

“I haven’t seen that man around here I said to Lei Xio, she smiled at me and put arms around my neck. I felt the warmth of her next to  me.

 She made me happy. But I kind of thought that she had a secret crush on my father which I thought was very funny.

“Actually I have something very important I must tell you…I think your father will be getting married soon…” She said in a very sad tone.

 I looked at her and I knew that she was upset because she really seemed to love my father even though he was a very harsh man at times.

“Oh…No no no no that can’t be who would he marry?” I asked. “I’m not sure Ms. I honestly don’t know yet but he said that h would bring her home soon.” She said still in her sad tone.

 I hugged her and she smiled at me. “You know I think father wouldn’t marry so soon.” I said to her. “Look I know your mother passed away in that car accident where you got blind but I think it’s probably time for him to move…even though it hurts me. “ She said.

“Even though it hurts me I got to let him go….” Her voice whispered in my ears.

“Even though it does hurt I have to let Luhan go…..even though it hurts….” I whispered to myself.