Chapter 20

Hey guys I’m so sorry that I couldn’t update recently well I haven’t updated this whole month. Aish~ sorry school began and  I’ve been very busy :/ Hope you guys enjoy this chapter I’ll try to update every Saturday or Sunday at least…sorry ^^. ....

**PLAY THE VIDEO WHILE READING ...**

.......

....

..

.

HANA’S POV

After the guys left I went upstairs and layed my hair on my pillow.

I felt my cheeks burning up when I thought again of Kai.

It seems like he had confessed to me. What do I do? I can’t accept his feelings nor can I reject them. My mind is a mess.

I’m also very worried about Luhan. I heard he was sick and I want to see him.

I miss him. Maybe I should go visit him. He doesn’t live very far away from here.

And I want to talk to him and be there for him if he needs me.

I walked to his house. It was only a couple of blocks away from mine.

I knocked on the door and his mother had opened the door.

“Oh why HaNa what brings you here? Is there something wrong?” she questioned me. I smiled at her. 

"I'm so sorry to bother  ...I wanted to know if Luhan was here...I heard he was very sick and I got worried."

Luhan's mom was a very nice woman, she was very beautiful and had a young looking skin.

Her hair was down by her shoulder and her eyes were pretty and black.

Now I know where he gets his looks from. His mother and my mom had been friends since they were in elementary school.

But since my mother had passed away, his mother had been very sad and lonely.

"Hana... Luhan is home but I don't know if you'd like to see him. I think he needs some rest. Maybe you can come again tomorrow in the morning. He has to leave back go korea later in the night tomorrow and he's very tired from his tight Schedule I hope you understand." She said to me while her faced look full of worry.

"I understand." I said As I looked at her.

I was upset and I looked down at my watch. It was starting to get late and the sun was starting to go down.

I was a little afraid. Because it would soon get dark and I'm afraid of the dark. I looked up and I saw Luhan standing in front of the door. "Hana what are you doing here?" He asked quite in shock.

I felt a drop on my cheek. I looked up at the sky and the rain started slowly falling.

"Luhan you should go back to bed. You still have a high fever. Please son go back to bed."

"I'll go in a bit mom. I want to talk to HaNa first."

"Ok, just make sure to not make it to long."

Then she left and we were still standing at the door.

I looked at luhan's tired and sick face. I know he's been very busy with all his schedules and not just that but with life.

"I don't think we really have anything to talk about." Luhan whispered to himslef.

"It's getting late I think you should head back home." He pulled out an umbrella and handed it over to me.