Chapter 27

Luhans's POV

I overheard the conversation When my fiancé went into the room to speak with Hana.

Why did she come all the way over here.

Does Hana still love me? I should go over and talk to her. The tears were coming out of my eyes.

I can't give up on her just yet.

"Luhan what are you doing here?"  She asked me as I walked towards her.

Hana do you still love me? I asked her almost confused as I asked that question.

She stood up and walked towards me. "Luhan, can we just stop with this already. Please let's not talk here."

Lisa walked up in front of me and held my hand, "Luhan let's go, we really shouldn't be here."

I looked at her, her eyes were looking at me, I felt nothing. Lisa I don't know why you want to be with a guy like me. We don't match well with each other.

She then let go of my hand, "Why do you still like her? What is so good about her that I don't have?"

"Let her go and come with me, please Luhan, I'll make you happy."

I didn't know what I was doing and I grabbed her hand as I gently hugged her, this is my future wife, and I was being a jerk to her."

Lets go I said as I turned around towards the door. Hana stood there frozen. I knew she was upset. But I think it's time I give up on her.  I just hope she becomes happy with James, I hope she can truly love him.

(=Hana's POV=)

It was time for me to go to the alter.

I walked with my father on my side taking me to the front. He looked at me, with no expression on his face. His finance was standing in the front seats. 

She looked delighted, I knew that she never even loved him and only wants him for his money.

My father even bought her a house in the states as well as a car, and she even has her own fashion brand. All because of my father. She's a gold digger and I would never want here as my step mother.

James smiled at me, and I knew it was all fake.

In the end time had passed by so fast that I  was in the middle of answering a question.

I said "I accept" As the crowd cheered and clapped.

You may now kiss the bride I heard. I felt James lip on mine, I felt nothing. I just felt my lips kissing his as well. We walked down the aisles.

The crowd was happy and smiled. I only felt pain in my heart. I just wanted to be with Luhan but now I must forget everything we ever had or never had.

The party had started. Everyone was in there seats and the MC had welcomed Exo to sing for us.

(EXO POV)

We saw as she walked up the aisles she seemed very upset. Luhan wasn't present, he had left earlier with his fiancé in which case we never knew about.

We heard that they were to get married soon. This would be bad news for the fans if they found out.

So we went up and sang on stage, Kyungsoo and Chen led the wedding song. As we finished everyone else clapped and we were happy.

We smiled and bowed as we got off the stage.

We just hope everything is ok. Tao didn't come to the wedding, we had told him to visit his family for the mean time. We didn't want him to find out about this wedding. 

Maybe he would have tried to ruin the wedding. As well as Luhan but we knew he wouldn't have done anything because he well he has a fiancé already.

The day eneded quickly and Hana tried to enjoy her wedding a little. But deep inside it seemed as if she was hurt.

At the end of the wedding, she came to us and thanked us for coming. "Thank you so much for coming today, I know you guys have a busy schedule but I'm thankful you came here today."

We were thankful that she had invited us, to her wedding but I hope she enjoys her married life even though it will be hard for her.

She got in the limo and the crowd cheered as she was off to her honeymoon.

Later that night her father had announced that they were off to the States and they would be back in a couple of years.

We returned to the dorms the next day. Back to where Luhan had been on his bed watching t.v. in the early morning.

So Suho asked him "When did you come back?" Luhan looked up as he turned off the t.v.

"I've arrived early this morning, it's only a 3 hour flight from Beijing, to here."

"Hey we heard Hana was leaving to states today, and she won't be back in a couple of years, are you ok with this?" Suho had said.

He closed his eyes saying, "What can I do, she is married and has to live her life now." Luhan said as he pulled the blankets over his head. As he whispered "There is nothing I can do now."

As we were talking Tao had ran into the dorm, "What why didn't anyone tell me anything? She got married? Hana?! And why didn't I know about this."

Lay had ran to Tao and told him, "Please calm down Tao."

Tao walked to Luhan and said, "I thought you said you loved her? why did you let her go if you did?"

Luhan still had the blanket over his head as he whispered, "What do you want me to do! If you love something you have to let them go, but for Hana and I it was never meant to be."

Sehun came out of the bedroom as he said "Tao, Hana is off to the states today, she's going to be leaving soon."

Tao stood up and pushed Luhan out of the bed. "Let's go Luhan."

Luhan said "Where are we going Tao?"

"We are going to the airport."