Chapter 18

I just noticed that I was kissing Luhan. No why am I doing this? I told him that I was over him. I quickly pushed him. He then looked at me “What’s wrong Ha-Na? Are you ok?”

 He said as he gently grabbed my chin. Then he looked into my eyes and he gently gave me a kiss on my forehead. “I’m so sorry…about the kiss.” He said in a soft and calm voice.

I glared at him “Get out please I don’t want to see …ever again” I said almost crying. “Wait Ha-Na I’m sorry if I hurt you.”

“No it’s not that but you seriously are to much Luhan!” I said crying as the tears were flowing down my cheeks. “You are just to much.”

 “You don’t understand ever since you left I was here waiting here for you. I have been through so much that you don’t know how hard it has been. You never contacted me ever since you left. You made things so hard on me. Please just leave like you did years ago. It’s the best for both of us.” I went and opened the door.

I gestured  him to leave. He slowly walked to the door and looked at me. “I’m sorry Ha-Na I guess it was best for me not to come here today. I won’t come back.” Then he walked out the door.

Luhan’s POV

I don’t know why all of a sudden I had an urge to kiss her. She is so beautiful any man could fall for in a blink of an eye.

She is the love of my life and I don’t want to see her with any other man not even Tao.  I have to be back to Korea later tomorrow and this was basically my chance to see her. Well my only chance because EXO-M wouldn’t be back to China until next year.

 I just slightly closed my eyes and imagined my life with her. Everything would have been perfect if I never went to Korea and become a singer. Maybe Ha-Na and I would have been engaged to get married. Maybe we could have had been starting a family.

Our own family which no one could have ever separated us. I just want us to go back to the way we were before all have this had happened.

I actually kissed her today. This is like a dream come true. Maybe I should just give up on her its not like she is still into me. I was just never really there for her and she doesn’t need me anymore.

I got to the hotel where all of guys were getting ready to go for another photo shoot.  Sehun then smiled and waved at me “Hyung you are back! How did it go? Did you see the girl you have been talking to me about?“ He said.

 I said “Sehun-ah I saw her today …but she doesn’t seem to like me anymore. She has someone else now.”

Sehun quickly put on a jacket.

“What are you talking about? You mean she has another nam-ja (man)?” he said shocked.

“AHH Luhan hey we heard HaNa-shii lives here in Beijing” Said Suho eagerly “Maybe we could stop by her house after the photoshoot?” He said smiling.

“Yeah after she left she never said goodbye” Said Kyungsoo smiling. “YAHHH!” Kai yelled from across the room.

“Hyung do you happen to know where she lives? She was cute I think maybe I should get to know her better” Smirked Kai. I said “Just leave her alone.” I said.

“Looks like someone isn’t feeling to well” said Lay while putting on his socks. “I wanted to go visit her too but who knows where she lives.” He said quietly.

“Hey I think maybe Tao knows where she lives!” Yelled Baekhyun from upstairs. He walked down and said “I’ll give him a call.”

He took out his phone and dialed Tao. “Yah! Tao are you almost home? Hey do you  happen to know where HaNa lives?.... Ne ARASOOO” He said as he hanged up.

“Tao said he will takes us after the photo shoot.” Baekhyun said as he smiled. “Maybe we should take her something to eat.”

Chen said while texting on his phone. “After all we are leaving tomorrow” Xiumin said  while putting on his shoes. I smiled at myself.

These guys seem to really like HaNa. Maybe they liked her to much which made me kind of Jealous. “Guys I think it’s time for us to go” Kris said as he looked at his watch.

I quickly got dressed and went to the photo shoot. Hoping that the guys don’t make me go and see her again.

 Tao’s POV

Aigoo why do they all of a sudden want to see her? Aishh I thought to myself as the make up artist was doing my eye make up.  I looked on my phone. I then decided to text Ha-Na.

-Hey it’s Tao-

She replied a minute later.

-Oh hey Tao how’s the photo shoot going?- she asked me.

I replied back  - I’m just waiting for the other guys to get here The make up artist is doing my make up kkk ^^-

-Awesome she replied try your hardest- she texted back. I smiled and said to myself “HaNa I will always do well because you make me try harder. “

-Can I asked you something?- I texted her

She didn’t reply. I was hoping that HaNa would reply but she didn’t.  I then decided to call her. She picked up. “Hello” she said in her small voice.

“HaNa can we…” I didn’t finish talking as she replied.

“Tao what is it that you want to ask me?” she said.

“I think that maybe you and I should date for real ….and not pretend.” I said.

“Tao I think that you are right maybe we should…” She said back

I looked back to see Luhan standing behind me. With a tear rolling down on his face.