Chapter 30 (Final Chapter)

(Luhan's POV )

Today is going to be a very special day to me. I' m going to propose to Hana and I hope she doesn't reject me.

So I decided to tell the guys about it, and we would meet up at Hana's house.

So at that moment I wanted to do something special. I saw Hana come back home as I was hiding in back of the car hoping she wouldn't see me.

So I saw her walk in and I decided that I should walk up behind her, and scare her. But then Tao came back and said 'What are you doing Luhan?" I smiled at him and said Oh ahh I'm just chilling out here.

He gave me a look and said "Chilling with the car? Hmm not weird at all." I told him about my plan and he wanted to play along. So he walked in into Hana's House and hugged her.

He then asked her to walk outside, in which I was freezing on the door step.

Aishh hurry up Tao, I'll freeze to death in this cold weather.

So he stepped out and she was surprised to see me, So I told her about marrying me but she rejected me. "Sorry, Luhan I won't marry you." I was certain she would say she will but this happened all of a sudden.

"I won't marry you, because I wanted to be the one to propose to you."

What?? She wanted to propose first, but what??

"Luhan, you jerk! You left me these whole years to follow you dreams of becoming a singer, so I was ok with it, but the more I thought about it, I wanted to be with you, I missed you so much, you don't know how many times I wanted to give up. "

"Ahh, why am I like this? What I want to tell you is, Luhan I hope you can make me the happiest person on earth. Will marry you me?"

My heart was beating so quick I was afraid I was going to pass out so I grabbed her and kissed her.

All the guys were clapping and cheering for us. Tao clapped and said "Luhan you better take good care of her, or else...." He didn't finish his sentence.

I kept on kissing Hana and she cried. So I hugged her.

Lay asked "Did I miss something? When did you two? Um get together." All the guys were curious as well so Hana said "Ah long story short, we have bee datig for about 7 months now..."

"Ahh, so Luhan has visited you in the US before?" asked Suho.

Yeah on my time off, I went to see her. Ever since I left the group, I took sometime off and went to be with Hana.

"We are still friends guys, even though we are apart doing our solo things, we'll always unite as one" Kris had spoken out of the blue.

"We are doing fine, even though the fans think we hate each other, we have gotten much more closer." Said Chanyeol.

"We should celebrate now !!" yelled Baekhyun.

"I can make some really good soup, for this weather!" exclaimed D.O as he gave his heart shaped  smile to every one. They all laughed at him and went inside.

I stood there holding Hana's hand. I whispered in her ear and said "I love you."

She blushed and jokingly punched my arms, "Aish, don't make me blush." She buried her face on my chest as she hugged me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(______Hana's POV__________)

So today is our wedding day. I'm so happy and nervous because today we were going to finally be together as husband and wife. I had invited James and his wife.

I also invited all of the exo members. Luhan's parents came, and my father came as well.

He was happy for me and wanted a super fancy wedding. But we deiced to keep it small and simple.

Today was going to be the best day of my life, and I hope Luhan and I can stay together forever.

Hope everything last together unlike all the other times.

Then it came to for the time for me to walk across the aisles as my father walked in the dressing room and hugged me.

"I'm happy for you Hana, I hope that you can be happy. I hope you can forgive me and for anything that I have done wrong." He then hugged me.

I knew that he was sincere, and hugged him back as we both shed a couple of tears together. So after that I was ready to walk down the aisles.

My father had grabbed my hand and he smiled as we both walked towards Luhan. My dream was coming true and from here on, we would be happy.

I was so nervous, but I relaxed a little.

As we stood there he looked into my eyes and smiled. I smiled back at him.

The priest had married us and declared as husband and wife. Then the kiss came and all that happens in a wedding. As well as the honeymoon.

-------

(Couple of months later)

I felt my head hurting so much as I felt very tired and sleepy. I looked next to me and Luhan wasn't home yet. He had gone to shoot a music  video in which I haven't seen him about a week.

All this week I have been feeling very sick and didn't know what was wrong with me. We had our own home, in which I was alone most of the time because Luhan was busy with his schedules.

I called Lei Xio, so she would come over because I was feeling sick. She  came over and  told me to rest on the bed  because maybe it was just a fever. So I listened to her and she made me a warm soup.

But as I  had a spoon of  soup I immediately threw up.  I rushed over to the bathroom as she followed me and patted my back.

She was shocked and  gasped as she said " Hana, you know I think I know what the problem is.  Could it be the ... you're expecting a baby...?

What? A baby? Luhan and I... are expecting a baby? I said in shock