chapter 10

Ha-NA's pov~

Tao introduced me to everyone. First I met a guy named Chanyeol. He was tall and handsome. He was very polite to me and was actually very happy to meet me " Hello, i'm exo's Happy Virus Chanyeol nice to meet you."He said bowing to me showing his bright teeth. Which made me very glad. He was nice and he was someone I  wanted to be friends with. After him smiled another guy. His name was Baekhyun he waas a  very bright person. He smiled widely also. He introduced himmself to me. I wanted to get along wth him and be friends. He was so friendly. There was D.O next to him. I remebered him from the other day when he made Ramen for me and Luhan. He was actually a good cook. But what I thought was really adorable about  him was how big he had his eyes. They were so big like a little owl's eye. He looked like he was someone who was afraid all the time. But I liked him. Then someone slowly tapped by shoulders. I turned around to see another friendly smile anlong with another guy with really cute  eyes and chubby cheecks which made him look like a Baozi. "Hi my name is Chen and this is our Hyung Xiumin. He is usually queit but very friendly." Xiumin then bowed to me and smiled "hello, I am Xiumin. "His face turned red very quickly.Behind him was aslo very queit guy. He approached me and shook my hand and gave it a kiss. "Hi i'm healing unicorn Lay." He was so sweet. I blushed and looked at my  hand. That was very sweet of him. And well of course   I saw the guy named Kris again. He was Tall and very handsome. Well "You know me already, Kris." The others guy laughed and said "HE's THE COLD GUY WHO SAYS CHICKEN ISN'T HIS STYLE YET STILL EATS EAT." The guys were very funny . I wanted to be friends with each and every one of them. "Oh wait but you haven't met our youngest one Sehun and Luhan have you?" asked Suho.

"Hahha actually I think I have met both of then before.

"And I have known her my whole life" said a voice behind me.

I looked back to see Luhan standing behind me.

"She is my first love " he said.