Chapter 5

Ha-Na's POV~

Luhan...Why do I feel so sad when i think about you?

I just want you to know that i still lov...e...yo..u.

Darn! what am i thinking. Aishh it's hard to pretend that i'm not Ha-Na.

Tao was laying down on his bed and he was um taking a selca i guess.

~TAO'S POV~

Aish it feels weird having a girl in your dorm. But what should i do it is really awkward right now in the slience of this room. It's like you can almost here the crickets outside. Or maybe was it just D.O and Chen whistling again.

Maybe I should go and take a walk with her at the beach. Aisshh what do girls like to do?

"AHh Ha-Na Would you ahhh maybe would like to take a walk aound the beach?"

What?! Did i just ask her to go with me to the beach? Aishh I usually don't do this but I want to go with someone this time. and not walk on the beach alone like i usually do.

"Um if you want to I guess?" I asked

"Oh , ah It's okay maybe we can go some other time i don't want the guys to see us...Especially Luhan."

"Ah Luhan....Do you maybe know him from somewhere? Could he be your first...love?"

"What? Oh ah Aniyo~"

I knew she was hiding something but i didn't know what it was but i am surely going to find out.

Ha-Na's POV~~

I slept in Tao's room that night. He decided togo sleep with Kris while i stayed in his  room. I mean things can happen when a girl and guy are alone right?

Well at least that is what i watch in dramas. When the guy can't contain his feelings for the girl and kisses her right there in the hotel room.

Ahh I'm such a pervert for thinking about such useless things.

I fell asleep.

"Luhan. please don't leave me. Luhan ! Please promise me you will come back for me. Promise me that!"

" I promise Ha-Na i won't forget you.don't worry i'll come back for you. I love you."

He let go of my  and he got in the car  and away he went.

He went far away from me. I went  home and cried my eyes out that night.

"Luhan please don't leave."

I woke up my forhead was sweating cold sweat. Aish it's the same nightmare again. I have been having for so many years. Day after day. I haven't been able to smile for so long.

I got up and went to the bathroom and washed my face.

While passing to all the other rooms'  i saw a door open. Inside the room I heard someone singing.

Almost crying and singing at the same time. I peaked inside the room and saw Luhan with tears on his face.