chapter 8

Sorry I have been very slow in updating>o< sorry. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter  i'm thinking about adding  lots of DRAMA! HMmm Maybe a kiss scene xD jk but thanks for reading i appreciate if you can star this story ...BYE BYE Anyeong~ <3

_________________________________________________________________________

~Ha-Na's pov.~

We were walking in the streets of korea.The cold wind blowing our faces. The dark streets which scared me.  And Luhan's question was still in my mind. He  asked me a question that I thought he would never ask. But he did anyway.

I didn't  know what to say so i replied "Hm yeah i did, I couldn't stop thinking about him so i came to visit him all the way here to Korea."

"Oh so you do really love him right?" Luhan asked with a fake smile on his face.

Luhan is very good at showing a fake smile. He does it most of the time. I can tell when he is faking his smile becuase I can see it in his eyes. Luhan is someone who i have known my whole life and he can't lie to me without being caught.

I just wanted to keep our awkward conversation to keep on going so I asked him a question. " Luhan do you have someone you love ?" Ugh i felt so stupid for asking such a dumb question.

I quickly added " I'm joking you don't have to answer that."  He stopped walking and looked at me. He smiled for a moment and said " There was once this girl..."

My eyes opened widely. Is he possibly talking about me? Well of course it can't be me because he maybe had others girlfriends after moving out of China. But i'm curious to see if it was about me.

"She was my first love...haha it's nothing I think i'm over her...she was not for me anyways. I think I might like someone else." He said. I felt my heart hurting. I couldn't believe he just said that. I was his first love. I knew he was talking about me.

Oh gosh i think i'm going to start tearing up. I felt my cheeks turn  burning red. Oh no what do i do ? I can't let Luhan see me like this. He would totally find out it's his old friend.

Before I could cover my face Luhan noticed  me. I tried to look  away but he asked " Are you crying?" I quickly answered "AH no I think it s really cold...the wind s blowing my face."

Luhan like a gentle man took of his sweater and put it around my neck."Here to keep you warm. I think we should head back to the dorms."

The sweater was nice and warm. I felt the warmth of it on my face.  I hope he didn't see me cry or else it would have been horrible. I would look like some fool crying in front of him. But of course I Wouldn't let him see that side of me.