chapter 12

What do you mean 3 years ago ?

I'm going blind again? No that can't be possible I just got surgery like 3 years ago. It can't be happening again. My eyes are fixed now and my doctor back in China said that everything would be ok?! Now things are starting to turn the opposite of ok. What else can go wrong ? First of all Luhan is starting to find out about my secret and now I'm going back to being blind. This is horrible it can't be!

"Wait Dr. Kim ....who came to leave me? Was it some guy?" I said with my voice shaking again. Dr. Kim looked at me and smiled a little. "Yes, It was a guy with blond hair...Um I think the name was Tao. He seemed really worried ...If you want to see him ,he is in the waiting room. " I quickly got up the bed my eyes widened. "Dr. Kim did you tell ...Tao about my condition ? " I asked.

Dr.Kim looked at me once again...."No I didn't tell him...Do you want   me to tell him that your going blind again because of a car accident and that you were in Comma for 2 years?"

"No I don't want anyone to know...especially this person ...Luhan "  I didn't want anyone to find out. I have to get back to China before everything starts going wrong . Before Luhan finds out  about my condition. How  would he react would he be mad? Would he  possibly hate me? I don't want him to think of me as being a horrible person. I just want to quietly go back to China and don't let him  find out about me ever ever again. I'll disappear from his life forever

-------

Tao's POV

As I was looking through my pictures on my phone Luhan  called me and told me that Han-Na was in trouble so I decided to go quickly to where he was waiting for me. Once I got at the hospital, there I saw Han-na she was in the hospital bed just laying down there peacefully ."What's wrong with her?"  I asked Luhan  "It seems like she has passed out for a while" he told me ,my eyes widened"Wait what are you talking about? What happened to her tell me is she  going to be ok ?" Luhan ...looked at  Han-na and he looked back at me he let out a small sigh. " I think Ha-na is hiding something from us Tao."

"Luhan what are you talking about ? Is she sick ?"

Luhan. Answered ..." I'm not sure unless if she is sick ...maybe she doesn't want us to know...stay here with her over the night I'll pay her hospital bill and then I'll get going . Take good care of her ."

______________