Chapter 16

As I walked upstairs my room was the same as I had left it.

I decided to turn on the T.V to watch what was on T.V  I had put the channel where IDOLS come to China and have a small concert.

As I was watching I saw EXO on t.v. The MC was talking “Hello EXO how has it been since you guys arrived here in China? Do you like it so far?” he asked.

They introduced themselves and I saw Luhan. He wasn’t very happy he looked a little bit ill. So I decided that maybe I should turn off the t.v  cause I didn’t want to watch him.

Then the MC said “Lets talk about your first Love so should we start with you Luhan?” he asked Luhan’s eyes widen and he picked up his microphone and spoke “Well there was once this girl.

” The audience “Woahed” One of the fans yelled out “ Oppa Tell us more !” Luhan smiled slightly at her and then the MC said “ Luhan it seems like your fans want to know more about your first love ..what happened ? Did you two break up?”

Luhan put on a smile and spoke “She was just a friend I acutally liked her for a while She was very popular at scool with the boys.

I was jealous, I confessed to her but I guess she didn't feel the same way. Then one day I decided to come to Korea and I left her. And I haven't spoken to her since then."

He said with a sad tone in his voice. The MC said "Luhan why don't you say something on T.V maybe she will listen to this."

The fans started whispering "Omg Luhan had a girlfriend ?

Oh no i hate that girl. How could someone reject our Luhan. She will die if I see her..." They kept on whispering to each other.

Luhan smiled "It's all in the past. I don't think she remembers me." The MC smiled and he asked all thither members.

I felt tears on my eyes. Maybe he didn't really feel the same anymore. I'm pretty sure I should stop with these feelings. I turned off the T.V and put my head in the pillow.

-----------

Someone lightly knocked on the door.  I woke up. It was the next day already. I opened the floor to see the maid . She said "Ms. Someone is here to see you. " I thanked her and walked downstairs. I saw a guy wearing a black coat and when he turned around it was Tao. "...Tao what are you doing here ? " I asked surprise. How did he know where I lived ? He smiled and said "HA-NA...your awake oh I called earlier in your phone and the maid picked it up I asked for the direction so I could come visit you ." He smiled "I brought you some choclate cake " as he held up a small red box. I smiled at him.

------

"So this is where you live...? Ah I see your a rich girl." He said as he looked around. I Smiled at him "Actually this is my father's house ...he is staying at his hotel in Hong Kong." I said. "Oh your father owns a hotel?" He Woahed. "No my father is the CEO of a fashion Industry." I said as a sat down. Tao looked amazed "Oh my father is also a CEO." He laughed.

The maid knocked on my door. "Ms. someone else is here to see you ." I asked "Who is it ?" "I'm not sure Ms. But I think he knows you very well." "Tell him I'll be right there ." I said.

"Sorry Tao, I'll be back in a minute ." Tao smiled "I'll wait."

I walked downstairs. I walked to the door to see Luhan standing there . I gasped. I didn't know how to react. "Luhan? What are you doing here ?" He didn't reply so I told him to come in. As he entered and I turned around go close the door. He back hugged me. "HA-NA I missed you." I gasped. Still in schock. I felt like the time had stopped and it was only me and Luhan. I felt his warm hug as he hugged me with his hand on my waste and his chin my shoulder. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I slowly grabbed his and I tried pulling them apart. "Luhan please let go. " Then he let go. "Oh I'm sorry. " I looked down. "what brings you here ...it's been so long." He smiled at me. Then he hugged me again. This time my face was against his chest. I felt his heart beating as he spoke "HA-NA I ...I ....I want to be with you." My eyes widened ..."Luhan "

"Hyung what are you doing here?" asked a voice I quickly turned around and saw Tao standing there speechless.

"Tao..." I said. Luhan looked and him surprised. At that moment I felt like I was in a love triangle.

Tao said "HA-NA is with me. She's my girlfriend ...."

Luhan's eyes widened ...."No HA-NA is mine...." He whispered to himself...."only mine."