chapter 28

(((Tao's POV)))

As I drove quickly to the airport, I decided to tell Luhan something.

Luhan, I know Hana still loves you, she never stopped loving you.

His head turned to look at me as he closed the car window, from letting the cold ,winter air in.

"Tao, the past is the past, we need to let go of things which only cause us pain."

I immediately stopped the car, you know what Hana told me the first day I had met her?

She told me about the first snow. She told me that she was going to tell me about the special someone who she first saw it with. And guess who was the one?

"Um I don't know ?You?" Luhan had said as he looked confused."

Think Luhan, it was you. You were the person who was her first love.

"I messed up Tao, but what about you? Are you ok?"

Luhan, I've know her for a while, but you know her since you guys were kids. You were meant for each other. And you're just going to let her leave like that?"

"Tao I think you are right, take me there,"

"I just want to see her."

I quickly drove, I knew that I wasn't completely over Hana but I know Luhan loves her more and I came in and took her away from him, now I just hope they can get back together.

 (((Luhan's POV)))

We had arrived to the airport as I quickly ran to find her, Tao was running behind be as well as we both looked for her.

I saw a person walk with her suitcases and sunglasses on her eyes, I ran to her and yelled Hana.

But she didn't turn around. I yelled out her name but no respond so I ran up to her.

The  lady turned around annoyed  "Excuse me who are you?" She had a annoyed face on.

I quickly apologized to her , she continued her way as I starting feeling more scared.

Maybe Hana had left already, I'm late again.

I started walking out towards the Exit while I saw a girl sitting down on the seats.

I went and sat next to her. She was crying so I asked her "Are you okay?"

She looked up at me and wiped away her tears. "Ah aren't you Luhan? " She smiled at me and asked "What are you doing here?"  I smiled at her and said "Why are you crying? "

She wiped away her tears as she said " I didn't tell my crush the feelings I had for him. He left to the states, and I came to late."

"But why are you here Luhan? Do you have family which are coming home today?"

Tell me about? I'm going through the same thing you are.

"What Luhan? You have a girlfriend?  What is her name?"

Shh, I can't let anyone know about this, the fans' will go crazy if they find out.

"Ah don't worry, I won't let anyone know, this can be a secret between us two if you want."

I'd like that. So tell me more about what happened between you two?

"Well you see, he was my crush and I had liked him for so long, everyone told me that he felt the same way about me, but I never asked him about his feelings personally. I wanted to confess today...but I found out he had left."

"What about you Luhan? Tell me about your problem."

Ah well it's the same as yours but she got married yesterday, and lefts to the states today. She was my first and only love.

"What?! She married another guy over you? Impossible? But every fan desires to marry you!? Why did she choose the other guy?" She said with a jokingly mad face.

I laughed at her, not everyone's dreams come true, but I came here to stop her from going.

"Can I see a picture of her?" She asked curiously.

I smiled at her and showed her a picture I took of Hana from years ago.

"Wah is that her? She's so beautiful. Is she like a model? She has a perfect face and body!"

When we were younger she was every guys crush in school. She even got more prettier now.

Guys had always confessed to her, but she rejected them with a kind heart. Saying they deserved someone who could love them better than her. And she was right. They always found their other half.

But that's not the reason I fell in love with her, but because she is nice, and had a very good personality. She was a person you can count on.

"Oh so if wasn't for her beauty? "

If anything the beauty was just an extra after her personality, elegance and intelligence. The beauty was the cherry on top.

"Ah, Luhan I hope you can live happily  with her, I think she will be back. and don't think about the fans, you're human too, and need someone special by your side. Well I have to go now, it was nice talking to you."

Ahh it's nice talking to you too. What was your name? 

"I forgot to tell you, my name is Ki Jia.   Don't worry, this talk we had today is only between us. I won't tell anyone, I promise. Thank you for listening to me."

Ah thank you too, Jia. I hope we see each other again sometime. She smiled and said " Luhan , be strong enough to let go and be patient enough to wait for what you deserve, she will be back."

Then she was off , as we waved saying goodbye. I smiled to myself and  said, i'll wait for Hana no matter how long it takes...