Chapter 26

Hana's POV

I woke up the next morning and my throat was sore. My body felt hot and I was coughing.

My fever had worsen since I was out in the rain yesterday night.

I then remembered about the kiss with Luhan.

"Ugh I still cant be thinking about that."

I walked downstairs to see my father sitting on the couch as he read his newspaper.

"Daddy.... I mean Father you've returned already. Welcome home." I had said politely.

He looked up at me as he put his newspaper aside. He then looked at me as he sipped from his cup of coffee.

" About the party yesterday, Jame's parents and I have set up your wedding date already."

My eyes widen as I heard what he said.  I felt my face starting to turn red with anger. Anger because my father has never really cared about me ever  since my mother had passed away.

"What? Father I can't marry James, I don't have any feelings for him, you haven't asked what I thought about him. You don't really care about me do you?"

"I'm not asking for your opinion. You do as I say."

"But father?!"

"Be quiet!  Listen to me, you're in a postion to be married already, you are already 25 and I think its time for you to marry. "

"As you know I'm also remarrying again with a woman whom I love. "

"You are already replacing mom aren't you?" I said as I felt the years start filling my eyes.

"We don't speak about the deceased anymore, beside she's been gone for a couple of years now, why won't you let her go already?"

"If anything, you never loved mom.  You never even cried when she died. You immediately left me alone and went to Hong Kong to play with another woman."

He walked up to me and slapped me.

I felt my cheeks turning red.  He had never slapped me before.

"Now you don't disrespect me that way you did just now, be glad I have given you everything, you do as I say... youre getting married a week from today ."

He then walked out and left to his room.

I stood their letting the tears fall of my eyes.

Lei Xio walked out and saw me crying and she hugged me.

"Don't cry now Hana, you're father is just upset you mentioned your mother. I'm sure he did truly love her.

I hugged her and barried my face as I cried like a little girl.

---------------------------------------------------------

Luhan's pov....

We arrived to Korea as I looked at my phone. The snow was falling down and I knew Christmas was near.

I walked in to the dorms and our manager came in to give us an invitation.

"It seems like the CEO's daughter is getting married a week from now, they invited us to perform a wedding special. It's Hana and James wedding." he said as he read the invitation.

I went in into the room, almost ignoring what he said. I closed and lock the door behind me as I sat against the door.

Suho knocked on the door, "Luhan are you ok? You don't look very well. Are you ill? Open up?"

He said while knocking the door.  I closed my eyes and ignored the world that day. I didn't want to talk to anyone.

I just wanted to be in my own world.

-----

Luhan's POV

I opened my eyes and today was Hana's wedding day.

I was going to see her married to a man she doesn't love, to a man who would make her life miserable.

I had gotten dressed in my suit while the stylist were doing everything else I looked at the pictures through my phone.

I had found some which were from many years ago with Hana smiling at me.

I smiled a little bit and turned it off as I didn't want to be sadden by them.

I took the plane to Beijing and we had arrived to the church where the wedding was going to be held.

The decorations were done very nicely and everything was in perfect order.

The members and I went to our seats and James had walked in into the front of the alter. Everyone clapped as he entered.

Also his parents were right there to see him off.

His family was a very serious parent, as his father was the head CEO  in fashion in all of China, while his mother was a very well known business Woman in both China and USA.

They were dressed in their best looking expensive suit and dress.

As I looked around there were people from everywhere. From the states, to Italy and Japan, Germany and even France. The Countires known for the best fashion.

The crowd was big and Hana's father was on the front seat.

He stood next to a tall lady who could have possibly be his next wife or so.

The crowd talked as we waited for Hana's entrance and I was nervous. Good thing Tao didn't come. He didn't even know about the wedding.

We didn't want to let him know because of the way he would react.

He could possibly come in and interrupt the wedding because of his love for Hana.

Hana's POV...

I was in the waiting room as my so called friends entered to take pictures with me.

As they all walked out the door, there was a knock on the door.

As she walked in she smiled at me and gave be a smile.

"Hello I haven't introduced myself, Hi I'm Lisa Yui. I don't think we know each other but I'm Luhan's  fiancé."

She said as she spoke in a formal voice.

"I know you and Luhan have a past, but now it seems as if he moved on, now you're just a memory to him."

She let out a small fake laugh.

"What I'm trying to say is, He's moved on and he loves me now, I hope you don't take it personal."

I looked at her and gave her a small smile, she was showing off as it seemed.

I knew that I didn't like her even though we just met.

So I decided to play it cool with her.

So I said " If two past lovers can remain friends, it's either they were never in love or they still are."

As I finished saying that Luhan was standing outside the door, looking at me with tears in his eyes.