Chapter 23

Not knowing my heart that's what I don't understand.

Why is love such a beautiful yet hurtful thing.

All I wanted was for you to know that I love you.

I was back at the tables. Touching my lips and remembering that I had just kissed Luhan.

Stupid girl why did you do it?

I asked myself.

Luhan was sitting tables across from me.

Our eyes met.

My heart started beating quickly again.

I felt my cheeks turn red because I was nervous. Maybe he noticed it.

I was back in reality when , my maid had

shook me lightly .

"Hana are you not feeling well?" She asked with a worried Look on her face.

I nodded at her. She smiled slightly and got up. "I'll go get you some cold water it seems like you have a fever and it won't go down anytime soon."

I nodded at her and gave her a smile.

I looked back to see Luhan talking to all the others guys, he looked up and our eyes met again.

I quickly looked away again. I should seriously stop staring at him.

But I just want to be next to him right now.

Luhan's POV:

I can't stop myslef from looking at her.

I don't know what happened earlier I just lost control and kissed her.

"Hey Luhan that girl across the room is very beautiful have you talked to her?" Said Kai.

My eyes widened..."No I haven't." I lied qucikly.

"Wouldn't it be so awesome if Hana was here to see all of this?" Said Suho while looking down on his phone.

"Yah_ Hana would be the prettiest looking girl here even better looking than that girl across the room. " Baekhyun said jokingly.

Sehun added " I'll go and talk to her." He said bravely. "I can be a man too." He said proudly.

All the other guys smacked him jokingly. "What are you saying your the youngest In the group, you don't know much about women." They said laughing.

Sehun Ignored them and got up.

He started walking towards the tables where Hana was sitting.

"Wow he's actually doing it." Said Xiumin.

"Hopefully the poor kid doesn't embarrass himself." Said Lay worried.

....

Sehun's POV

Why do the guys always think I can't do anything like really it's stressing me out .

Being the youngest is hard since you get picked on all the 11 other guys. It's no fun.

On t.v. it may seem like I enjoy it but it gets tiring too.

So I decided to get up and go be brave enough to talk to the girl across the room. She's very beautiful.

But if any of us were to date. We would be dead. We can't really have our own freedom.

I want the guys to know that I'm a man and no longer a kid anymore.

I tapped her shoulder almost afraid to even touch her.

She turned around to see me.

Her eyes were beautiful. she was like an angel who landed on the earth to show off her beauty.

She smiled at me "Ah Sehun, what brings you here?" she asked surprised to see me. My eyes widen how did she know that I my name was Sehun?

Oh wait of course she knew I think everyone in Asia knows who I am.

"You don't know who I am?" she said "It's me HaNa." she said smilin showing her beautiful smile.

My eyes widened once again. How could it be HaNa? All the makup and the haircut made her look different. I smiled at her.

She mentioned for me take a seat. I smiled at her again. She didn't look to well, she didn't look to well which kind of worried me a little.

"Sehun its me HaNa, you don't recognize me?" She said almost laughing.

I was wowed, it didn't even look like her. I thought to myslef who is this beautiful girl which I have never seen before.

I started to think about her, I looked back to where the guys were sitting.

They were looking at me in astonishment not believing what I was doing.

I saw Luhan looking at us sort of worried.

I decide to make him jealous so I grabbed HaNa's hand and asked her to go for a walk with me.

Luhan saw what I did and he stood up.

He was walking towards me , when another guy came in and grabbed HaNa's hand away from me.

"I looked back to see a tall guy smiling at HaNa and he said "It's been a long time since I have last seen you HaNa."

~~~~~~~~

DUNNNNNN DUNNNNN

comment: like

_ANNA