chapter 11

I turned to hear a voice that sounded very familiar to me. It was Luhan. 

He was standing behind me and staring  at me with a   sad smile on his face.

I looked at him and he grabbed my hand and took me outside.

I was surprised because he just grabbed my hand out if nowhere and dragged me outside.

  Wait ...did he maybe find out that I was HaNa? No...that can't be well I hope not because I will be in big trouble if he finds out.

I mean Luhan has always been the jealous type and he always looks out for me.

And that he knows that I'm living with 11 other guys how would he react ?

Would he passably ...hate me for it. It hurts to see him and tell him the truth face to face.

Of course i know that he will eventually find out anyway but i how that it isn't any day soon.

We kept running until we  stopped near a park.

It  was starting to get dark outside and we'll I'm afraid  of the dark. I can't see very well in the dark.

Well there was a reason  behind me being afraid to of the dark.

Well its a long story and I don't  want  to talk about it.

It brings back horrible memories of the past. And Luhan knows what happened. I think he does.

Wait I don't think I ever told him. He left right before it happened.

I cant tell him. But I don't want to tell him either. It was so long ago.

I don't think he would want to know either . Besides I don't plan on ever telling him .

He turned around facing me. catching his breath   and wiping off the sweat on his forehead.

He then looked at me. I was starting to panick.

My heart was pounding really fast and I felt like my heart was going to explode right out of my flesh.

Luhan grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him.

He then hugged me really tight. It's like he was happy to see me.

But then I tried pulling myself away from him trying to not make it to obvuious.

He wouldn't let me go.

"Just a little longer " He whispered in my ear. My eyes widened as he said that. Does he know ?

After a couple of minutes of him hugging me he finally then let go of me.

I let out a small little cough because the atmosphere seemed very awkward.

  I then tried walking away from him. I made an excuse and  I told him that I had an appointment to go to.

"Is it with Tao?" he said with a sad tone on his voice. To me it seemed like he was jealous or something .

I thought it was cute. I remember when we were younger this kid in our class  had asked me out but Luhan responded for me telling the guy to get a life.

He was so jealous  that every time he saw the guy down the hall he would emidately stop and  he would hug me right there to make the guy stay away from me.

I was stupid enough not to know that Luhan had feelings for me back then.

But now that I know I feel like I want him to like me again.