Chapter 25

I felt the person hugging me as he pulled me close to him.

The rain was pouring down at us, and he took off his jacket and put it over us as we ran to the nearest roof to try not to get anymore wet.

I saw his face and it was Tao.

"Hana are you ok what happened? Did you get hurt what's wrong!?"

He asked repeatedly.

I just hugged him and felt the tears keep falling off my face, he wrapped his arms around me and comforted me.

"It's ok Hana as long as I am here, no one can hurt you because I'll protect you."

"I'm sorry that I'm late I just came back from a photo-shoot. "

I didn't say anything as I buried my face unto his chest.

_______

Luhan's POV

As I was standing out in the rain I felt like there was something wrong.

I was walking as I made my way to the back of the building.

I heard Hana saying to Let Go of her so, I felt my heart feeling scared.

What could have been wrong with her?

I saw her run past me, I wanted to know what was wrong so I followed her.

I ran behind her, not knowing what was going on.

She stopped to catch her breath as I was about to call her name.

She was hugged by Tao.

She started to cry, she was crying in front of Tao.

The rain was pouring like crazy.

I walked back and saw James standing there punching the wall like a crazy man.

I just now remembered who he was.

He was Hana's childhood friend.

At times I even heard that he had a crush on her but I had never asked Hana personally.

I remembered they were really close but one day he started acting strange.

He became a jerk and stopped talking to Hana.

He became a cold guy, we don't know why...

He saw me and stopped punching the wall.

He turned around and started walking towards me.

"Luhan long time no see." He gave me a smirk.

"What do you want James, why did you come back?"

"Ha, you don't even ask how I have been? Well just to let you know I have been great, a little to good."

"Are you here for Hana? What exactly did you come back for?"

"Listen Luhan, I came back to take Hana back with me to the U.S. oh and also I came to destroy you."

"What are you talking about?" I asked in confusion, and I thought to myself , he hasn't changed at all.

"What I'm saying is I want to make Hana mine, wait maybe I should take her straight to the hotel after tonight. I want her only for myself."

Letting out a small laugh after he said that.

I felt like wanting to punch him.

I then did, I punched him with my fists and he fell hard on the ground.

"Don't talk about her like that! She is not a fool to marry someone like you."

James was still on the floor, and the corner of his lips were starting to bleed.

He whipped it off with the sleeve of his suit as he got up and looked me straight in the eye.

"Are you stupid? You know nothing about Hana.. Ever since you came to our lives you just ruined everything." his voice said as he almost started to whisper.

"Hana is already engaged to me, our parents had already planned everything, even this arranged marriage."

"I will find a way to stop this from happening James, I certainly wont loose her to you."

He let out a laugh in his deep voice.

"Haha, Luhan why do you always have to interfere in everyone's business, won't you just let us be?"

"After all aren't you part of the most "popular " group in Asia? What would your fans think of when they find out your dating a girl from your past? Won't that be crazy?"

"I'm not gunna let this fame, interfere. "

"Are you stupid? You're only gunna end up hurting Hana. Just like you already did. You went off and went to live your dream of being a singer. Now you have all what you want and never cared about Hana's feeling. Don't act like you care now, even though she is in another mans hands."

He turned his back away from me, and walked off.

The rain started only sprinkling.

Whys is he acting that way? Did he actually still care for Hana?

He came back to destroy me?

I cant let that happen. He is trying to tear us apart.

I am definitely going to win Hana's heart back.