Chapter 19

LUHAN'S POV
As I  got off the van. I decided to go into the building where we were going to do our photo shoot. I walked in and heard Tao talking on the phone. It seemed like he was talking to HaNa. What could they be talking about I asked myslef.

I decided to walk closer to him and I heard Tao saying that they should become a real couple. Then I heard HA-NA say that maybe they should.
I felt my heartbreak into millions of pieces. So she was just lying to me thiswhole time? That she and Tao were actually dating when they weren't ? Hana is seriously trying to get rid of me? She must really hate me. I felt the tears run down my face. She just really wants me to get out her life. I will leave and won'tcome back.

Then Tao turned around and saw me. He looked shock. "Hyung are you okay?" He asked "I'll call you back " Hes aid and hanged up the phone.
"Hyung what's wrong? Are you not feeling well...should we see a doctor?" He asked. Then he put his hand on my forehead. "You seem to have a fever" He said.
I pulled his hand away from my head. "Oh haha I guess I'm just tired because of our busy schedule." I said.
Then all the  other members walked in.
"AH Tao you're here already ?!" Yelled Suho while coming in.
Tao nodded his head.
"Yah Tao you have to take us later to where your girlfriend lives." Sehun added.
Tao nodded again.
"LUHAN hyung are you okay you don't seem to look well?" Baekhyun explained.
"He must be love sick." Joked Chanyeol. Kai who was standing right next to him punched him lightly. "Hyung don't say that." He joked.
I gave them a slight smile. They were always there for me when I was unwell. They were like my real brothers and they would truly understand me if I told them.

They would understand.

Our manager then walked in and said "okay Guys let's get this photo shoot over with and tomorrow you guys have to attend a party well more likely a fashion show. Then we fly back to Korea Araso~?"

"Ne~" said the members.

"We have been working really hard non stop" said Xiumin.

"Guys don't give up just yet." said Suho. "We will get through this like we always do because we are EXO!" He said. The guys felt full of energy and went to get dressed.

---------------

HaNa's POV

I went and picked out a dress at the store. But I couldn't really find a special one. When I got home their was a box in my room. The maid knocked on the door "Miss, your father sent you this dress. He says to wear it tomorrow to the fashion show of his company." she said in her light sweet voice.

"Wait so father is back from Hong Kong?" I asked.

"Yes miss it seems like he arrived earlier today and I think that he even brought his soon to be wife."

I saw her look a little disappointed.  "You ok?" I asked her. She gave a small gentle smile of hers. "I'm okay really." I gave her a hug. "Please help me out tomrrow. I may need you to do my makeup please you do it so beautiful."Work your magic on me tomorrow ok? She smiled “I will do my best. Even though you are beautiufl enough.”