chapter 4

~Authors note~

Hey guys it Anna ;3 the writer of this book haha so how is it going? I hope everyone is having a good year so far. Oh and please lets all keep supporting our beloved boys this year. I hope we have an unforgettable year just like last year.

I was a little nervous what about one of the guys came and saw us.

Then i heard a knock on the door and  in  came a cute guy. He said "Tao."

Tao was suprised and said "Luhan hyung."

Luhan noticed me standing behind Tao and he siad " Hana... Lee Hana. Is that you ?

Omo it was Luhan. Luhan my crush from the past. My first love that left me heart broken for so many years.

What should I say? Should I just ignore him and pretend to be someone else? Uh no I can't i missed him so much that i feel like i'm about to cry right now.

"Ya~ Tao who is this girl and what is she doing in our dorms?

"Uhh i'm sorry to interupt you but i'm not Hana who you are talking about." I lied. I didn't want to suprise him because maybe he might be mad that i followed him all the way here to Korea.

"Then who are you? Are you an anti-fan ?"

Tao interupted " YA hyung this is not Lee Ha-NA or whoever you are talking about."

"Then who is she? She seems so familiar. Or is she a saesang fan?"

Tao said "NO....umm she's just a friend who came from the China."

"Ahh you mean a girlfriend? Why didn't you say so Tao."

Luhan bowed to me and said" Ah i'm very sorry, Welcome . I'm EXO M's Luhan"

I bowed but sort of embarrsed.  Did he fall for my lie? Ah i don't know but I hope he doesn't find out i'm Hana. wait does he maybe still have feelings for me?

He left the room and then it was just Tao and me again. In the quiet room.

Tao POV~

Luhan hyung cam in the room. He saw Hana hiding in back of me and asked some werid question. It seems like he knows her from some where.

Could she be someone in his past?

MAybe his girlfriend. I saw that Hana was lying to him pretending to not be Ha-NA so i followed Along and pretended her to be a friend. But Luhan took it the wrong way and he thinks we are dating. Oh gosh this has gotten bad. Now i have to fake Ha-Na is my girlfriend?

Luhan hyung left the room then it was just me and HA-Na alone in the room.

LUHAN'S POV

I left Tao's room. But why is Ha-Na here?

Did she miss me so much that she came all the way to Korea?

Why did she lie about being Ha-Na. I knew it was all a lie but i pretended to go along with it.

I wanted to hug her. I missed her so much for all these long years. She got so pretty. She so perfect now.  She looks so sad. I just wanted to hold her in my arms again.

When i saw that she was in the room with Tao i felt a little upset.

Why would she be alone in a room with a guy that she doesn't even know. Not that Tao would do anything to her but....

We are wolfs. I became a wolf. And we wolves aren't supposed to fall in love with A human.

And you don't know what we wolves are capable of for falling in love with a human.

I felt my fangs coming out. And my eyes were turning red.  And i started to Growl.