Chapter 13

Luhan why are you leaving me I'm really going to miss you please don't leave please come back soon and its live a happy life together 루한 보고싶어 . ~

I walked out of the hospital room with Tao. He was quiet and seemed very tired as the  dark circles  we're growing  bigger under  his eyes and I knew he was worried about something.

"  Are you okay Tao?" I asked him in a confused look.

Tao looked up at me . He gave me a small smile. "Hmm  I should be asking you that are you feeling okay ...why did you even come here in the first place? are you feeling well?  Why are you hurt anywhere tell me ...honestly I'm worried about you?"

I looked surprised . Why would he Tao be worried about me? I have been causing him  so  many problems and I think I should  start looking for my passport and buy me an airplane ticket back to China.

Before anything else goes wrong.

"Tao... Actually I have a favor to ask you... may you please buy me an airplane ticket back to China. I-I promise I'll pay you back uhhh...i just really uhhh  I really miss home and I need to get back before things start to worsen  here in Korea."

Tao looked up at me confused ..."Why are you leaving ? It's only been a couple of weeks since you have been here. Is Luhan causing you trouble ?" He asked with a cold glare then that glare went to a happy smile in an instant . "OF course I'll buy you a ticket hope you go back to China safely. "

He started walking and left me behind thinking hard if I was doing the right thing. Like I randomly appeared in his life and then I have to go back because I felt such a burden to him. He sacrificed a lot for me and to leave him hanging like this I feel stupid. Tao has been the only one who had been here for me these past few weeks. And I don't know how to repay him. What would I do with out him .

Then Tao turned back and said "Aren't you coming ?"

Then I smiled at him and said "Yeah..."

___________

TAO'S POV **

HA-NA is hiding something from me and I will find out from it soon. I think I have started to fallen for her and now I don't want her to leave. Not yet. I know she feels burdened by me but actually she has changed my life ever since she came to Korea. I like how I can trust her without even telling her yet that I kind of like her.

I know she wants to go back to China because of Luhan . She doesn't want to see him anymore I guess he is someone in the past that she wants to forget about . She wants to move on but being here in Korea is making her less at ease. So I decided to buy her an airplane ticket back home so her heart will forget Luhan.

As we got home she then packed up her things quickly and put her jacket on.

I then helped her with her suitcase and put it in the back the car. I drove her to the airport and decided to go leave her there because I didn't want her to see me cry or sad. "Don't tell Luhan that I'm here don't tell him I'm leaving um tell him that to a friends house near Jeju Island...Idk make up something oh and Thank You Tao. I'm going to miss you. Your a life savor." She said with her voice almost trembling. I knew she didn't want to go back home because she knew that she wasn't going to see Luhan ever again if she leaves. So I hugged her tightly. Everything would be alright. She hugged me back and I knew she was crying already because I felt her tears on my shoulders. I then pulled her and said "It's time go, the plane will leave soon and don't worry I won't tell Luhan about this ...anyways I really don't know want you to leave but I hope you have a good time over there." I let go of her and I turned her towards the line and lightly pushed her "Go on. " She looked back at me and wiped the tears off her face. "Thank You Tao. " she said to me and  gave me a warm  smile. She then walked and got in line and that is when I saw her dissapear. I'm happy I got to meet someone like that. I then turned and walked away towards my car and Luhan was standing outside waiting for me. His arms were crossed and he wasn't smiling or anything but had a blank stare on his face. Did he know about HA-NA leaving for China ?