Chapter 91: Karlnap

First of all, thank you guys so much for 3k followers, holy shit!

Also, this chapter will have Karlnap smut.
I suggest you skip it if you don't like reading that type of stuff.

By the way, just as forewarning, I am shit at writing smut.
_________________________________________
Nick POV.

Why did I offer to do this? That's what I kept asking myself as I looked down at the boy below me, kissing him softly.

He was laying bare chested and squirmed every time I connected my lips to his body, kissing sucking or biting it. Every so often I'd find a sensitive spot which made Karl let out a breathy moan or whine.

My eyes traced over his body, as my hand reached his side and I ran it down the length of the brunette's body and I watched as Karl leaned into the touch eagerly. "Do you like this?" I asked him, to which he nodded in response.
"Want me to continue?" Karl nodded a second time.

This wasn't a first time thing for me, having sex I mean. Obviously I have never done this with a guy before and this was solely for educational purposes.
I kissed Karl once more on the lips before pulling away.

The brunette sat up slightly and watched curiously as I walked firstly over to the door and locking it so noone could come in. Then I headed over to a drawer beside my bed, one that I kept locked so my parents didn't snoop around in it. Inside were several things I used on the odd occasion and I pulled out a bottle of lube.

I used this often, and the bottle was almost empty, Karl whined almost anxiously as I returned to the bed beside him and gently pushed him back down.
The brunette looked genuinely nervous and I looked down at him, "is this your first time" I asked him.

Karl flushed red but he slowly nodded and turned away, trying to cover his face.
I chuckled slightly, "I'll be gentler then, mk?"
He hummed as he nodded slightly, but his face stayed the same bright shade.

I pulled the lid off of the bottle in my hands and scooped some of the milky white substance out and onto my hand, glancing at the brunette on my bed occasionally.
He watched as I reached down and grabbed his pants, before doing anything further I looked to him for another sign of confirmation.

Once Karl nodded I pulled them down, exposing him to the cold air of my bedroom. I looked down at him laying there and ran my hand down the side of his chest again before smiling, "you ready Karl?" I asked softly.
"Y-yes."
I smiled at his tone, sounding nervous, excited and slightly impatient. "Okay then."

Slowly I moved one of my now lubed up fingers down to his ass, rubbing the pad of my finger around his rim slightly before pushing the digit in, relishing in the breathy moans that Karl immediately released.

Slowly I began pumping it in and out, Karl whining with each movement.
"Does that feel good Karl?" I asked him, watching as the brunette's eyes rolled back slightly.
"Mhm... Feels good." Karl managed to reply.

I chuckled slightly as I added a second finger, beginning to scissor them inside of the boy who was squirming against my touch.
"Nick p-please-" he was cut off and I knew one of my fingers must of brushed against his prostate as he released a sweet sounding moan.

"N-Nick" he tried again, panting slightly as I leaned down and kissed him on the lips lightly.
"Yes darling?" Karl flushed at the nickname.
"I-uh..." He trailed off as he moaned again.
After a few more minutes I pulled my fingers out and the brunette whined slightly at the loss.

As I stood back up, Karl sat up slightly to as I began pulling off my clothes, his eyes openly trailing up and down my figure as I did so.
When that was done I smiled and moved some fingers up to Karl's mouth, my thumb trailed along his lips before slowly pulling his bottom lip.

The brunette took the hint and opened his mouth, allowing me to slip 2 fingers in. Karl sucked on them lightly, his wide grey eyes watching me as I continued to kiss his upper body, occasionally moaning around my fingers when I marked a sensitive spot.

After a few minutes I pulled out my fingers and leaned down, pressing our lips together in a gentle kiss, while I began running my spit-soaked fingers around my member.
When I broke the kiss I caressed the side of the brunette's body as I lined myself up.

"Are you ready angel?" I asked him, making sure that my eyes stayed focused on his.
Karl nodded almost desperately and I gave him one more quick kiss before nodding.
"Okay, just tell me if you want to stop at all."

Slowly, I pushed into Karl, who released another loud moan in response and gripped the bedsheets hard enough for his knuckles to turn white.
Once I was fully in Karl had become a moaning mess already, seemingly overwhelmed even though we'd just started. Still, I waited for him to signal for me to move, which he eventually did.

I nodded even thought he had his eyes screwed shut as I pulled my hips back sightly before pushing in again, slightly faster than the first time. Karl released another string of moans as I quickened my movements slightly, feeling him squirm underneath me.
In response to his wiggling around underneath me my hands drifted along to his waist, holding him still as I slowed down, still inside of him.

"Are you okay?" I asked him, noting the few tears appearing at the corner of his eyes.
Karl didn't respond, instead continuing to squirm and trying to move us both himself which caused my fingers to dig into his pale skin (definitely gonna leave marks).
"M-move please." He begged quietly, seeming more eager to how I expected him too, but I nodded nonetheless.

I started my movements up again, listening as Karl made a range of noises that filled the room.
After a few more minutes of this I heard the brunette release an almost silent whine, he mumbled something along the line of 'close' but it honestly blended in with the other sounds being made by him.

My left hand moved from his waist down to his member and I began rubbing it at a matching pace to my thrusts, causing him to gasp softly at this new touch. Eventually though he came all over my hand and onto his stomach, the side of which caused me feel the knot forming in my stomach tighten.

I made a few quick thrusts into Karl before cumming inside of him. The brunette immediately whined as I pulled out of him and sat down beside him on the bed.

Karl curled into a small ball and I pulled him closer to me as I grabbed some tissues. He moaned softly again when I started wiping him off, and they got slightly louder as I moved further down his body. "Calm down Karl" I muttered to him as I rubbed his bare shoulders soothingly, "I'm just cleaning you a little bit."

The brunette just nodded as I watched him start to go limp, I laid down beside him and pulled some covers up to our chins.
"How was that?" I asked him as he rested his head on my chest.
He was seemingly brain-dead after that and just hummed something which probably made sense to him.

I chuckled and let him lay there until he fell asleep soon after, then I let my thoughts begin to wonder.

Honestly I think I found that very educational, and I might even come back for another class.
_________________________________________
1328 words.

This was probably really shit so please feel free to tell me that in the comments.

Also, thank you guys for 690k reads and as promised the next couple chapters will be about George's birthday and then the thing everyone has been waiting for (or at least the horny fucks on my discord have been waiting for)...

...dnf sex.