Chapter 116: gift

George POV.

Clay was hugging me when I woke up, it was the first day of the Christmas holidays and Clay's parents hate both of us and my parents. 3 very good facts that I knew and realised the moment I woke up.
Another fact I knew was that the blond gave really good hugs when he was asleep, and when he was awake too.

My mind began wandering and I thought forward just over a week to Christmas. I really thought that getting his parents to come for a surprise visit would be a good gift and look how right that was.

Maybe that can be my job today, buying Clay a decent present that does not involve relatives who are homophobic, or maybe just any relatives.
Still... After I fucked up yesterday I felt like leaving him here alone would be a really shit idea.

I grabbed my phone and opened up the group chat, not our normal one but one I made to come up with a plan for what Clay and I and his parents to do.

I messaged everyone.

Morning guys can I ask a favour?

Karl: sure.

Darryl: yeah.

Nick: what's the favour?

Zak: ov corse.

Zak, Nick could U both hang out with Clay today while I go and get him a Christmas present with Karl and Darryl?

Zak: sure

Nick: but what about Clay's parents?
I thought u were having them come down for Christmas.

Changed plans cause it turns out they are both homophobic.

Karl: sucks when something like that happens.

Darryl: agreed, that's why I don't plan on meeting Zak's parents... At least for a little while...

Zak: I think you wont evar want to meat my pareants...
Srry Darryl.

Darryl: it's ok 👍

Nick: well, I would help but Karl and I have plans... alone.

Karl: nope... I think I'd rather help George.

So Nick and Zak are you guys gonna distract Clay for the day?

Nick: do we get the option to say no?

Zak: ⬆️⬆️

Darryl: no

Karl: no

Cool see you later

I pocketed my phone and went back to to sleep against my boyfriend. Clay eventually woke up after I had fallen asleep.

Clay POV.

George was asleep when I woke up, my arms were wrapped around his arms from when I went to sleep but he had clearly moved into a different position and had grabbed his phone at some point.

After a while George started to wriggle around so I loosened my arms from around his waist and then the brunette sat up tiredly. Once the Brit stretched he laid back down on my bare chest and smiled at me.