Chapter 144: Friday

Hey people. Here is the smut chapter Ezra won the right to write.

Also, you guys have been saying that I (or more accurately Ezra cause he writes them) am putting way too much smut in the story.

But there have been 144 chapters (146 parts cause sometimes I spread a long chapter out between 2 parts) and 9 smut chapters.

1. George's birthday.
2. Karlnap.
3. R.I.P Gogy.
4. R.I.P Karl
5. Karlnapity
6. Shower
7. Motel room.
8. Dominant Gogy
9. This one.

(There is also a deleted Skephalo, and mentions of some characters having sex but I'm not counting them. If there are any more please correct me but other than that it's just them being horny or cuddly).

That means 1 in every 16.2 chapters is smut, and there shouldn't be too many more after this.

There is also a mini (not mini cause it's 777 words) chapter at the end of this one based off Clay trying drugs which I wrote on the discord cause I was bored. Go check out down the bottom if you wanna read it (features Charlie Slimecicle).

Long intro thing, anyway... Ezra take it away with smut!

Okay, so 4g0tmyname counted up the votes this morning and they were.
8 for fivesome
45 for both
45 for dnf
92 for Karlnapity .

I hadn't expected that much love for Karlnapity, and had already started dnf so you guys just get both. This one dnf tho.

Smut warning.
_________________________________________
Clay POV.

A week had passed since we got back to school, it was the following Friday to be exact. I hadn't done anything with George besides the daily cuddle and I wanted something more. (*Cough cough* horny *cough cough*)

George lazily dragged himself up from the car after the long school week we just had. He was wearing a blue and yellow hoodie which belongs (well more accurately belonged cause he apparently owns it now) to me. It was a customised one with my name on the back in yellow print.

(And definitely not based off of 4's school hoodie which I've worn and is really warm).
(Also vose__ haha I got to try on the hoodie and you didn't)

We headed up to my room and dropped our bags on the floor. Immediately I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him back onto the bed on top of me.
He giggled childishly as I began kissing his face in a random order. Nose, forehead, left cheek, right cheek, lips, chin, neck, collarbone, occasionally going down to his chest. Just doing that over and over in a random order.

"Clay stop it tickles." George whined as he attempted to squirm off of me. I chuckled as my hand moved up to brush through his hair, "if it tickles then good. I haven't been able to do this all week."

"Are you wanting to do what I think you're going to do Clay?" George asked cautiously as I began sucking on and marking his neck.
I hummed a yes in response as I continued and George replied. "But what if my parents find out again?"

"Your parents won't be getting home for another 2 hours, with your mother going to a show with friends and your father at work. I told your workers you were feeling tired and had a headache so none of them would be around here. Then I told your parents we would be having a movie marathon and we'd order pizza for dinner so they won't expect us downstairs, and the pizza won't be here for 3 hours at 6:30. And the walls of the house are soundproof as we both know. As long as you don't talk we'll be fine." I mumbled quietly against his neck, pausing occasionally to leave small faint kisses and marks.