The Arrows

Somewhere across the city
"Hey! Help me carry these." Gold said. Red looked at her. The two sisters were in the kitchen. The Gold arrow, Regina Decker, is tall, has long brown hair, amber eyes, and tattoos on her right shoulder. The Red arrow, Kayla Decker, is short, has long blonde hair, brown eyes, and is a year younger than her sister. "Carry 'em yourself, long arms." Red said. Gold glared at her. Red is the leader of their group. "It's for your team." Gold snapped. Red rolled her eyes and took one of the boxes from her sister. "What are these?" She asked. "Drinks for training." Gold said. "Oh." Red said. She peeked in the box and laughed. "Ha! They're color coordinated. That's hilarious." She said. Gold picked out the yellow bottle and held it to her sister. "Cheers." she said. Red took her color and tapped it against Gold's bottle.

Flashback
Kayla and Regina lived with their family in a normal house. They had their adopted brother Derik who had the power of fire. They had their father Thomas Decker who owned a shooting range for bows, and their mother Jane Decker who was a doctor. One day Derik was showing Regina his fire power. She found it fascinating since she and the rest of her family were human. When Derik stopped playing, Regina asked him start again. "Well I would but I don't wanna set the house on fire." Derik joked. "Please Derik." Regina begged him. "Ugh, fine." Derik groaned. He conjured a fireball and Kayla burst through the door. It scared Derik so bad that the fire expanded in his hands and shot up, setting the house on fire. After fighting flames to get out, Kayla and Regina stood outside the burning house holding their dads bow and one of his arrows. It was all they had left. And with that they swore never to feel that pain again and instead to make everyone else feel that pain. So they ran away and started the arrows, gathering their members. Kayla and Regina found an abandoned building and they stole as much as they needed just to get their place up and running, hidden from the outside world this place was their hideout.
End of Flashback

"Guys! Catch!" Red said. She and Gold tossed the bottles throughout the room and their teammates caught them. Gold picked up one that was a light blue color and threw it away. Red walked to the Green arrow and kindly handed it to her. "Here honey." She said. "Thanks babe." Green replied. This is the Live Room. Like a living room, but with tables and computers, a small couch and tv, where all ten bedrooms connect and meet. Where all the arrows spend their time. It has a large balcony that makes it easy to exit and enter with their grappling hooks. Each arrow has a swivel chair that's their color, that sits in front of their room. Red and Green, even though they are still teenagers, are married, and happily at that. Lime, Pink, Blue, Purple, Green, Silver, Orange, and Cyan are their teammates. Cyan, actually, is their former teammate. He turned good and left. None of the arrows know each other's names, and they never take off their masks. Red and Gold are the only ones that know, because they recruited them, and Green is the only exception.

Flashback
Lime, also known as Lindsay Baker, lived with her dad since her mother died when she was born. But, under the surface of that house was hell. Her dad would beat her, saying that she caused her mothers death and she didn't deserve to be his daughter. And one day her dad got in a car accident, he needed a transplant for surgery and Lindsay was a match, but she refused to help him. He had never helped her so why should she. After his passing, Lindsay ran. She was found by Red when she ran into an alleyway. Little did she know this alleyway was actually the way to get to the arrows HQ. Red stopped her and asked what she was doing. Only being able to see a hooded stranger she panicked. "I ran away, I don't have anything or any family, please don't hurt me!" she muttered. Red smiled. "Hurt you? Now why would I do that? I don't want to hurt you, I want you to join me." she said. "What do you mean?" Lindsay asked. "You have no family right? You feel pain. Wouldn't you like it if you didn't feel that pain?" Red asked. "I don't want to feel pain." Lindsay agreed. Red smirked and pulled out a lime colored arrow head. "Will you be the lime arrow?" Red asked. Lindsay was very confused and stared at Reds hand for a moment. She didn't know what she was getting into but she knew it had to be better than what she had just set herself up for. So she took the arrow head, and with that, they had their first member. A little later, the arrows had some word and some people knew who they were.