Proposal

Heathers POV
"Dude I'm freaking out!" I jumped up and down at the mall. "Calm down dude" Kayla said and Chloe nods. "How can you say that? You don't know how it feels, you're not married" I said. "Actually I am" Kayla said. "What?!" Chloe and I exclaimed. "Yeah Alex and I got married in the summer before sophomore year. It's a tradition in her family and she wanted to keep with it" she said. I'm shocked. I didn't know that. "That's why I wanted to come with you to pick a ring, dummy" she said. I brought my friends to help me pick a ring but August hasn't gotten here yet. "I don't know if I can do this. I'm way to clumsy to propose" I said. "That's true. You are clumsy, but that's why Aura likes you so I doubt she'll mind" Chloe said. Just then August came up to us. "Hey! Sorry I'm late. You ready?" he asked. "No but yes. Lets just go find a ring" I said. I had Auras other friends distract her today while I was doing this.

"You wanna pick one that expresses Aura" Kayla said. I looked at her confused, not knowing what that meant. "Pick one that you think she would like" she clarified. "Oh ok. They all just look shiny" I said. "Well what kind of jewelry does Aura wear?" Kayla asked. "I don't know. I don't pay attention to things like that" I said. I didn't know rings could be so complicated. "Just pick one!" Chloe said, getting impatient. "I think, I'll pass." I said. "What? You can't propose without a ring." Kayla said. "Maybe I can." I said.

 As we're walking out I saw a girl that I kinda recognized but couldn't place it. She saw me and immediately ran out of the store. I ran after her and grabbed her shoulder, making her face me. "What was that?" I asked. She looks uncomfortable. "Hi Apollo" she said. "How do you know my name" I asked. Her eyes flashed black and I immediately knew who it was. "Zill?" I whispered. She nodded. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Evidently the same thing you are" she said, looking at the store. "Oh... wait you're proposing to Gold!?" I said and she shushed me. "Stop yelling and yes." She said. I smiled and my friends came up behind me. "Dude who is that?" August asked. Zill saw Kayla and got scared. I've never seen Zill scared. "Are you gonna tell them or should I?" I asked. Zill glared at me. "Guys this is Zill" I said. They all looked shocked. "Wait why were you in the... are you proposing to my sister!?" Kayla exclaimed. Zill sighed and nodded. "Ok well now I'm helping you pick a ring so, see ya Apollo" she said and Zill walked over to her. "So I cant call you Zill. Do you have another name?" Kayla asked. "Yeah my first name is Sarah." she said as they walked away. 

Zill's POV
I feel awkward. I've never told anyone my name except Gold and my dad. My full name is Sarah Zillia Roberts. So my name is Zill but I hate it when people call me Sarah. I don't know why, I just do. I bought a ring for Gold after hours of Kayla nitpicking me. I'm really nervous. I just hope she doesn't blow me off. 

I'm on the roof. I'm just sitting against the air conditioner until she comes up. "Hey, no costume tonight?" she asked, questioning why I'm in normal clothes. I stood up. "Yeah, I just have something to ask you." I said. "You do?" She asked. I nodded. "Regina, I know we haven't always had the best relationship. I know I've tried to kill you a few times and you've definitely repaid the favor. But I can honestly say that you're the most amazing person in my life. I don't know where I'd be today without you so," I got down on one knee. "Will you grant me the honor, of being your wife?" I asked, holding out the box. She put her hands over her lips and took a step back in shock. "Oh my lord. Yes. Yes I will marry you." She walked back to me and I stood up. I put the ring on her finger and we kissed. "Don't ever let Kayla go shopping with me again." I mumbled. She laughed. "I'll try." She chuckled.

Heathers POV
I'm out back on the deck, staring at the sunset. Aura came outside. "Hey babe. What are you doing out here?" she asked. "Thinking." I said. "About what?" she asked. "You." I said. She laughed. "Why?" She asked. "Why do you call me Heather? Everyone else doesn't." I said. She thought for a moment. "Well, at first it was just because I wasn't sure about you." She laughed. I raised an eyebrow. "But now its because I don't see you as Apollo. Apollo is the girl that came from the moon. The girl that became Paws and protects the city. The one people see on the outside. I never fell in love with Apollo. I fell in love with Heather. The girl who's sensitive. The one that can't walk straight and doesn't understand things. The one that accidentally brings things to life. The girl that rarely ever opens up about her own feelings." My eyes widened as she spoke. "The way you act around me... you're not Apollo. And that's a good thing. I'm proud to be someone you trust enough to talk to. That's why I love you. You can put on an act for everyone else, but I know who you are." She said. I smiled. "I love you too." I said. "Why do you call me Aura? You know that's not my name." She said. "Oh... because I can't pronounce your name." I said. She huffed a laugh. "I'm sorry!" I said feeling guilty. She just laughed. "You could have asked! I would have told you how to say it!" She laughed. "Yeah but I like having a nickname for you." I said. She shook her head with a smile. 

"I didn't think you'd have such a good reason to call me by my name." I said. She shrugged. "If you don't want me to call you it, I'll stop." She said. "No. It's ok." I said. She smiled and we looked back at the night sky. "You know, Charlie was telling me about Tublo traditions." I said. "Yeah?" Aura looked over. "Would you be ok if I tried one with you?" I asked. "Sure. What is it?" She asked. "You'll see." I walked to the center of the deck. "I may to change the words a bit since we're on earth." I said. She shrugged and stood across from me. I took a deep breath and pointed my hand to the moon. "From the dust of the moon-" I started. A grey swirl of magic shot down and swirled around my hand. "Woah." Aura was not expecting it. "And the crust of the earth-" I moved my hand to point at the grass beside us. A green swirl of magic shot up and swirled around with the grey one. It kinda stings on my hand. I moved my hand to point at Aura. "I pledge my love to you-" I smiled. A black swirl shot from Auras chest and she huffed from the impact. It joined the others around my hand. I put my hand on my chest. "With all my heart-" I pulled a red swirl from my chest and it joined my hand. "For as long as you'll take me." I said. I moved both my hands in a circular motion as the swirls combined. "And I hope that you will find me worthy enough to let me love you forever, as this band is given to you as a token of my eternal affection." The swirls combined into a ring that dropped into my palm. I got on one knee and held it up to her. "I love you Aurelia. Will you marry me?" I asked. Her jaw dropped and I smiled. "Yes." She smiled. I stood up and put the ring on her finger. "Magic-made rings are usually really tacky but... I think that was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." She said. I smiled and kissed her. "I love you so much Aura." I said. "I love you too." she hugged me tightly before we went inside.