Love Bows

Greens POV
I'm sitting on the bed just looking around the room. I wont try to escape. I don't want too. If I did the arrows would question me and Gold would go insane when she finds out I lied. I couldn't tell her why Red left. I couldn't tell her I knew she was safe and that I was still in contact with her. I could never betray my wife like that. I heard footsteps from down the hall. "Hey you" Red said. I stayed silent. I don't know what to say to her. "Ok look, I know you wont talk to me so I brought someone that I think you will." she said. I looked up at her. "Hey Alex" Trent walked up beside her. My eyes widened in shock. I'm not sure what shocked me more. The fact that he's here, that Kayla brought him here, or that he's in in arrows uniform. Maybe I'm dreaming, or dead. "You wanna talk?" He asked. Red walked away. "Sure" I said confused. I got up and walked to the glass. 

"Its been awhile" he said. "Yeah it has, nice hair." I looked at the color in his normally blonde hair. He laughed. "Thanks. What are you doing here Alex?" He asked. "I'm a prisoner" I said in a 'duh' tone. "No Alex. You know that's not what I mean. Why wont you switch sides?" he asked. "Did Kayla tell you to say that?" I asked. "Kayla? You really think Id listen to her" he asked. That's true. He would never listen to Kayla. "I know you see it Alex. I know you want to switch. So what's stopping you?" He asked. "I feel like I'm betraying the arrows. You were there. You know that the arrows are like our own family. Didn't you ever feel bad?" I asked. "Yes. I did. And I understand that you're feeling bad, but you shouldn't. You have to realize that they're the bad ones. You're a good person Alex. You have to get rid of toxic people in your life, even if you love them like family." he said. I know he's right. They are bad. Even if they are my family. It's just so hard to leave them. "And don't tell her I said this, but Kayla's actually a good person too" he said. I looked at him confused. "I know it sounds weird coming from me but, I believe that she has changed. If she can get Paws to like her than she must have. You have to talk to her Alex. She loves you and she's broken without you. And we both know there's no use in a broken arrow." he said. "I know." I nodded. He went to walk away. "Hey Trent" I stopped him. He turned to me. "Yeah?" He asked. "Can you send her in here?" I asked. "Yeah." he smiled.

Reds POV
What is taking them so long? I'm very impatient. The door opened and my head snapped over to it. "She wants to talk to you." Trent said. "Is she on our side?" I asked. "I think so" he shrugged. I took a deep breath and went into the hall.

I walked in the door to find her leaning on the wall next to glass cell door. "Hey." I said. "Hey. I'm sorry I wouldn't talk to you. I just didn't know what to say." she said. I smiled. She's adorable. "Its ok. I need to know though. Are you on our side?" I asked. She stared at me for a moment. "Is that really all you care about?" She asked sadly. "No. But I can only open this door if you say yes." I said. Her eyebrows shot up. "Then yeah. I guess I am." She shrugged. I immediately opened the door and hugged her. This is all I've wanted to do since she got here. She hugged me back tightly. "I love you Green. I'm so sorry. For everything." I said. "It's ok. I love you too. I'm sorry too." She said. She pulled away and smiled at me. I grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her in to kiss me. She slid her hands to the sides of my face. "Hey love bows! Stop making out and come over here!" Cyan yelled. We pulled away and I rolled my eyes. Alex laughed a little. "Oh shut up. We're coming." I said. I took her hand in mine and we walked down to him. 

"I don't think its ideal living with Paws so if you want, you guys can stay with me." Trent offered. I looked at Alex. "Is that ok with you?" I asked. "Me? You're the one he hates." She said. I huffed. "Not anymore... right?" I looked at Trent. He shrugged. "We'll see." he smirked. "Ugh. You're so irritating. Yeah, we can do with him." I said. "Great. I've missed you Trent." Alex said. "I missed you too." He smiled. Apollo walked into the room. "Did it work out?" She asked. "Oh my god! You're Paws? That... that actually makes a lot of sense." Green said. I laughed and Apollo frowned. "Gee thanks." Apollo rolled her eyes. "That's what I said!" I smiled at Green. She giggled. "Everything's good. They're gonna come home with me. Figured I'd get them out of your hair." Trent looked at Apollo. "Ok. Well, you guys are welcome here whenever you need. I hope to be seeing you out on the field." She said. "I'm sure you will. Thank you Apollo." I said. "You're welcome." she nodded. Alex and I walked out with Trent and left to his house.