New Order of Arrows

Golds POV
I cant believe she did it. She left me. She's my sister and she left me for some dumb hero's. With her gone though, I get to run things my way. "ZILL!" I yelled. I'm on the roof of HQ. It's nearly midnight. "Zill I know you can hear me! Come out here!" I yelled. "Is there something you need Gold?" She asked. She appeared out of nowhere and walked to me slowly. "You've seen the news I bet. Red is gone and I'm in charge now. So how about we put that partnership back on the table?" I asked. She never looked me in the eyes, never smiled or frowned. Didn't show any emotion. "You were always smarter than her." she said. I held my hand out for her to shake. She looked at it and then at me. She shook my hand and then teleported away. 

Heathers POV
"Kayla, are you ok?" I asked. She's been staring into space for days now. "Kayla?" I asked again. Arc walked in, in his glitch-dog form and tilted his head at her. "Can you get her attention?" I asked. He expanded his body and formed something else to morph. I raised an eyebrow as he morphed into a human. "Ah! That was really painful." He groaned. "Woah! That's awesome!" I said. "Thanks." He shrugged. He walked over to Kayla and slapped her in the face. "Oh! That is not what I meant!." I said. He laughed. "I know." He chuckled. Kayla groaned and rubbed her face. "What the hell Arc?!" She snapped. He morphed back into his glitch form and flew away. "Sorry. Are you ok?" I asked. "Yeah. It just stings a little." She rubbed her face. "No, I meant, about Alex." I said. "Oh! No. No I'm very upset about that. She's been leaving me on read for days. I know she's better than this. She doesn't deserve to be stuck with the arrows still. Especially with Gold in charge." She said. I got an idea. "If you had some time with her, do you think you could convince her to switch?" I asked. "Maybe, but she'd never stay still long enough." She said. "Maybe she would. I have a plan, but it may involve kidnapping your girlfriend." I smiled. "Can heroes do that?" She asked confused. "No, but Arc can!" I said. "As long as he doesn't slap me again." She grumbled. 

Kayla's POV
The arrows have been inactive for a week and its scaring me. Gold must be planning something. All the more reason I need to get Green out of there. "Kayla lets go!" Paws says snapping her fingers. Now my costume flashed onto me. I don't think I'll ever get used to that. "Where are we going" I asked confused. "To get your girl, the arrows are attacking another neighborhood" she said. 

We got to the neighborhood and Weather Vane and Paws put out the fire, while Zip got the people out of the house. Mystic and I are looking for the arrows. I heard a whistle. "DUCK!" I yelled. I tackled Mystic to the ground. Whistling was our main form of communication when we were on a mission. "Look at you playing hero, so pathetic." Gold dropped down in front of us and we stood up. The rest of the arrows jumped down behind her. I saw Arc flying above them in what I'm assuming is his bird form. "At least they care" I snapped. "We cared until you went south" Pink hissed. "Lets face it Red, you never were the best leader anyway" Silver said. "That's not surprising coming from you, suck up." I spat. She growled under her breath. Arc quickly morphed into him human form and put a handkerchief to Greens mouth. She passed out and the arrows heard her fall onto Arc. They all started shooting but Arc morphed back into his glitch form and flew away quickly. "Mystic get her out of here!" I yelled. Mystic ran over to Green, scooped her up, and flew off after Arc. "You bastard! You only came back for your girl!" Gold yelled. "Well I don't see any mercy coming from my sister!" I snapped back. Gold raised her arrow to shoot at me but stopped. She couldn't do it. Suddenly, Paws flew down and grabbed me before she flew off back home.

Charlie put Green in one of the cells in the lab. "Why do you even have cells?" I asked. He shrugged. "I don't know. It's not like I designed it." He said. I walked down the hallway to her cell. The room is completely white. The only thing in the room was a small white bed. There weren't any bars. Just a big glass wall. Green was waking up as I walked in. "Where am I?" she questioned. "Paws lab." I responded. Her head snapped over to me. "I didn't know heroes were allowed to kidnap people." She growled. "Just you." I shrugged. "If this is your way of convincing me to be a hero, then I should tell you, you're not really selling it." She stood and walked to the glass. "I'm so sorry Alex. I just couldn't leave you behind." I said softly. She took a deep breath and sighed. "I love you Kayla... but I can't just leave the arrows for you. I already lost one family. I won't lose this one too." She said. "I get that, really I do. But you and me, we're our own family. And I'd choose us over them everyday. Wouldn't you?" I asked. She looked down. "You need to leave. Now." She looked away. I sighed. "Please talk to me Green." I pleaded. "I don't want to talk to you." She growled. I looked down. I hesitated, but left. 

"She won't talk to me." I told Apollo. "There has to be someone she'll talk to. Someone that could convince her. I mean, we cant just let her rot in there." She said. My eyes widened as I remembered someone. "Oh no... I think I uh... I might know one person. He just... doesn't like me all that much." I looked down. "Then go get him!" Apollo said. "He'll just turn me away." I said. "Doesn't sound like you have much of a choice." Aurelia chimed in. I looked at her. "You gotta ask yourself. Is she worth it to go talk to him?" She asked. "Of course she is." I replied quickly. "Then why are we still talking?" She asked. I looked aside. "I don't know where he lives." I said. "We got that covered. Just give me a name." Apollo said. "Trent Carter." I said. Formerly known as the Cyan Arrow.