GS Academy

Heathers POV
After high school, I enrolled in a special college. It's marked as a training school. It's runs just like a high school does, but somehow still qualifies as a college. Green Strike Academy, is a school dedicated to helping students master the art of magic. At least that's what the brochure that Charlie gave me said. My friends also got into this college. "So you're really ok with me moving in?" Aura asked. "Obviously. It's not like I can hear you from the basement." Charlie shrugged. "Well that answers that question." She looked at me and I chuckled. "Are you excited for school tomorrow?" I asked. She sighed. "I guess so. I'm still kinda sad about high school being over." She shrugged. "What? Why?" I asked. "We're adults now. Being shoved into the world. All the kids that I've gone to school with since sixth grade are gone. Most of them forever. It's a new chapter of our lives and... all that change is hard." She looked down. "Is that bad?" I asked. She shook her head. "No. Like I said, it's just a little sad." She said. There was an awkward silence. "Feel glad you had as many years of childhood as you did. I had until I was sixteen. And then I got married." Charlie groaned. We smiled at him. "Thank god we're not getting married anytime soon." Aura laughed. I looked at her confused. "Not that I don't wanna marry you! Just... not when I'm only eighteen." She said. I smiled and shrugged. "I wouldn't mind." I said. She got red. "You two better go to bed. The drive to Green Strike isn't exactly short." Charlie said. "Ok. Goodnight." I said. "Oh, and Arc is going with you." He said. "Wait what!?" I shrieked. "Goodnight!" He ran off. 

"So what made you wanna come to school with us Arc?" Aura asked. I'm driving us to school. Arc is in his human form in the back seat. "I was the reading the brochure and I saw that they had a magical creatures class. They mentioned Glitchens specifically. I just wanna learn more about what I am." He shrugged. "That's great Arc." Aura said. "Aren't you only a year old?" I asked. "Technically yes, but since you made me, I manifest around your age. Which is why my human form is an eighteen year old. Also, it's why I can get close to technology." He explained. "You've been here for a year and you're already smarter than I am." I said impressed. "Thanks." He smiled. "What other classes are you taking?" Aura asked. "Well Apollo and I signed up for a magic coding class." He said. Aura looked at me. "You never told me that." She said confused. "I forgot." I said honestly. "And since this school offers a variety of magic weapon classes, from swords to guns, I decided to take an axe class." He said. "Oh that's cool. I know Chloe is taking a sword class." I said. "August is taking the magical creatures class too. You could meet up with him." Aura told Arc. "Really? Maybe I will." he smiled. "Oh shit. that reminds me I'm taking a speed class." I said. "Do you remember anything you signed up for?" Aura asked. "Other than the 'above' class. No." I said. "What's that?" Aura asked. "It's the class for people who have so many powers that they can't control them." I explained. "Oh. Yeah good luck with that." She said.

We met up with our friends in the courtyard. Kayla, Alex, and Trent were there too. "How do you attend this place as a human?" Chloe asked. "Magic arrow classes." They shrugged. Kayla looked out of it. "You ok?" I asked. "Yeah. Just a little paranoid." She said. "Why?" I asked. "She found out about the villain program." Alex said. "What's that?" I asked. "Villains can attend this school as students without repercussions. Heroes can too, but she's worried that the arrows will start attending." Alex explained. "How would they know?" I asked. "Gold is my sister. If she see's me here, she'll recognize me." Kayla explained. "And us." Trent chimed in. "Yeah, and that won't go will. Knowing her, the arrows are will Zill now. Gold knows I'm friends with you. If she see's us here, she'll assume that you're here too, and she wont hesitate to tell Zill." Kayla said. "And if Zill finds out I'm here, I'm a dead woman." I said. Kayla nodded. "I told you we shouldn't have applied." Alex said. "Yeah but he forced me." Kayla glared at Trent. "You said you'd do anything to make it up to me. Well, I don't want to go to college alone." He said. She huffed. 

Arc, Chloe, and I were walking to class. "I didn't know you were doing coding." I said. "Yeah. I had a hole in my schedule." Chloe shrugged. Suddenly, a bright beam of light got shined in my face. I wobbled back a few steps and blinked rapidly. "Woah." I rubbed my eyes. "What the hell?" Chloe asked in confusion. "It was him." Arc pointed. I looked over and saw a group of people laughing. Two girls and two guys. One of the guys had red hair and wore a sports jersey. He looked at me and shined a light out of his hand at me. I held up my hand and deflected it back at him. It hit him in the eyes and he ducked down to rub them. His friends started laughing at him. "Who is that?" I asked. "That's Cole. He's in my 'light and dark' class. And as you can see, his power is light." Chloe said. "And his friends?' I asked. "The guy is Derik. He's got fire power. The short girl is Katie. She's got the same powers as Aurelia. And the other girl is Sasha. She's a telepath. I'm pretty sure the girls are dating." She said. "What's their deal?" Arc asked. "Every school has at least one asshole right?" She asked. "I guess." I shrugged. 

"He did what?! I'm gonna kill him!" Aura growled. "No. Babe it's ok." I tried to calm her down. She practically had steam coming out of her ears. "I'm fine Aura." I said. "Hey!" I heard. We looked over as Cole and his friends approached us. I held back Aura before she pounced. "Hi." I said. "I'm Cole Whitman. I saw you in the courtyard earlier today. Not many people have been able to block one of my light beams. Especially not one as pretty as you." He smirked. I was taken back in disgust. Aurelia was practically foaming at the mouth. "I was wondering if you'd give me the pleasure of taking you out this weekend." He said confidently. I raised my eyebrow and glanced at Sasha. She's biting back a laugh. "You know I'm gay don't you?" I asked in my mind. She looked over at me confused, not expecting me to be a telepath. "I do know that, but he doesn't. And I really wanna see your girl kick his ass" She told me. I shrugged. I'd kinda like to see that too. "Sorry dude. I'm taken." I smiled. "Oh please. I'm sure your guy won't mind." Cole chuckled. "Hmm, let's see. Babe?" I looked at Aura. "Yeah I mind." She snapped. "Oh shit." he panicked. I stepped away from Aura and she jumped him. She smashed his head into the concrete. "How's it feel dick wad!" She yelled. Sasha and Katie started laughing at Cole. "Are you actually friends with him?" I asked them. "Kinda. He pays rent." Katie shrugged. I waited a minute and then pulled Aura off him. "Ok that's enough." I said. Cole groaned in pain. Derik grabbed him by the shirt and dragged him away. The girls followed. "Thank you baby." I smiled. Aura smiled back and kissed my cheek. "Anything for you." She said.