Training

Heathers POV
"What is this place?" Chloe asked. My friends looked around the field. "This is where I train. And now it's where you'll train." I said. "It's just an empty field." Aura said, unamused. I walked to the lever and pulled it. The grass flipped to the track. "Woah!" August and Chloe were impressed. Aura not so much. "Now what?" Chloe asked. Charlie walked out in his human form. "You Chloe, are coming with me. You got the most dangerous set of powers. At least for your personality, so I'm gonna train with you one-on-one. August, start running. You need to figure out how to stop without falling over, and how to control your speed. Apollo, help your girl. Come on." He ordered us around. Chloe walked away with Charlie. August was hesitant but started running around the track. Aura and I were quickly left alone. 

"So creation and levitation?" Aura asked. I nodded. "Creation is actually more of a package deal with destruction. Anything you create, you can also destroy. It'll be like it had never existed." I said. "Ok, so how do I do it?" She asked. "You have to focus hard on what you want to create. Anything at all. Smaller things are easier to create. Just hold out your hand, and focus." I said. She held out her hand and closed her eyes. I just watched her in awe. I hardly even noticed when the magic outline appeared in her hand because I was to distracted by her beauty. I quickly leaned over and kissed her cheek. She jumped and the outline disappeared. "Ah! Jeez babe, you scared me." She laughed a little. "Sorry." I smiled. She put her hands on either side of my face. "Keep your mind on training. We can make out later." She winked. I blushed and giggled. "Ok." I looked down. She closed her eyes and tried again. The outline reappeared and I watched as the object formed in her hand. She had to hold her breath to finish it, but she did. She exhaled deeply and opened her eyes. "Did I do it?" she asked. "You tell me. Is that the object you wanted?" I asked. She held up a key in her hand. "Uh... more or less." She shrugged. I smiled. "You'll get it eventually." I said. 

I convinced Charlie to let Aura stay over tonight. "You did better than August and Chloe. August couldn't figure out how to stop and Chloe almost fried Charlie alive." I said. "Yeah I know. What even are Chloe's powers?" She asked. "Elements. Fire, water, air, lightning, snow, stuff like that." I said. She nodded. We're sitting on my bed. "So where's Charlie sleep?" She asked. "The basement." I replied. Her eyebrows shot up. "You have a basement? We live in Florida!" She said. I shrugged. "It's actually not as bad as it sounds. It's like another house down there." I said. "So he can't hear us?" She asked. "Nope." I said. "You're sure?" She asked. "Not really." I said. She looked at the floor uncomfortably. "Um... anyway! So what other powers do you have?" She asked. "Oh! Look at this one." I said. I held out my hands and black sparks shot out like crazy. "Woah! What the hell is that!?" She scooted away. "This is glitching energy. It allows me to teleport, go through walls, or I could just throw it like a ball." I said. "That's... weird." She said. I tossed the ball behind me and it landed on the floor. "Is it just gonna stay like that?" She asked. I looked back at it confused. "I should have disappeared." I said. I reached my foot down and kicked it. It expanded and started moving around by itself. I shrieked and jumped into Auras arms. She held me bridal style in her lap and laughed. The glitching blob fell through the floor and we heard a loud thud. "I think maybe Charlie found it." Aura said. "Girls!" He shouted. "Yeah he did." I said. 

"You brought it to life." Charlie put the blob on the table. We're in the lab. "I didn't even know that was possible." I said. "I looked it up. It's called a Glitchen. They went extinct years ago. Creatures made of glitching energy that can morph into just about anything. They speak their own language that of course no one knows, and it seems like their only weakness is being around to much technology." He read the website off his phone. "So what do we do?" Aura asked. "It says they're probable to suggestion. So maybe if you shape shift into something, it'll follow you." he said. I gulped stepped closer to the table. I shape shifted into my dog form and Aura put me on the table. The thing turned to me. I'm assuming it's looking at me but I can't tell. The blob wobbled a little as it formed a dog figure. It was still in its glitch form, but it was in the shape of a dog. I could see it's eyes now. Two large white orbs. I whimpered nervously. The glitch-dog started shaking as if it were wet, and when it was done, it had morphed into an actual dog. My jaw dropped. It started barking at me. "Can you understand that?" Aura asked. I nodded. When he stopped barking, I jumped off the table and changed back. "His name is Arc. And he can understand everything we say." I told them. "Oh. Hey, Arc. Do you have a human form?" Charlie asked. He barked some more. "Oh ok. Well you're welcome to stay here." Charlie told him. "What did he say? I don't speak dog." Aura said. "He said he probably can morph into a human but that he doesn't know how yet." I explained. "Arc, I'm Charlie. This Apollo and Aurelia." Charlie introduced us. "You can stay down here with Charlie. We're gonna go to bed." I said. Charlie nodded and we went back upstairs. 

"Alright. You all have completed basic training. Do you have any hero names in mind?" Charlie asked. My friends shrugged. "Well start thinking because we've made your super suits." I said. "Really?" They asked. Charlie opened the capsules and it revealed the suits. Auras is black and white with a cape, Chloe's is green and yellow with a cape, and Augusts is orange and yellow. "Now get dressed because we're gonna go kick some arrow ass!" I said. 

"Hey Chloe! You're doing pretty good flying with the wind spirit." I complimented. "Thanks. I don't think this one likes me though." She laughed. I smiled and we kept going. Unless you have the power of flight, levitation, or you have wings, you have to be able to talk to wind spirits to fly. They control the flow all the wind on the planet, and if one of them bonds with you, you can fly together. We flew out to this house that the arrows had set on fire. "Alright. Go check that no ones inside." I patted Augusts back and he ran inside. "Use your water and put out the fire." I told Chloe. She flew over to the house. "Look out for arrows. They've gotta be here." I told Aura. Her eyes widened and she pulled me behind her. She quickly created a shield and an orange arrow got stuck in it. "Thanks babe." I smiled. She smiled back. I looked down and saw the arrows. They were already out of reach. We flew down in front of the house as August zipped out with one person and a cat. Chloe flew down to us just as water started flooding out of the house. "That's... not what I meant." I said. She shrugged. "Are you ok ma'am?" August asked. "Yes. Thank you." The lady thanked us. "What's with the shield?" Chloe asked. Aura destroyed it immediately. "What shield?" She asked. "What? How'd you do that?" Chloe asked. Aura looked at her like she was stupid. "It's a mystery!" she said sarcastically. We laughed. "Ok Mystic, lets go." I laughed. We all took off. "Hey, I think you should be called Zip." I told August. "I'm down." He said. "I though of my name!" Chloe announced. "Flooder?" Aura asked. Chloe glared at her. "No! Weather Vane." She said. "So much better." Aura rolled her eyes.