Merry Christmas

Cyans POV
We're all in the live room sitting on the couch. Gold is in her room with Zill. "Cyan, did you see green and red?" lime whispered. "No why?" I asked. "I think they're fighting, look" she pointed. They usually sit together but now they're far apart. Gold came out of her room and got confused. "Why are you two not snuggling like you usually do?" Gold asked. "Seriously gold?" I asked. Green rolled her eyes. "None of your business Regina" Red said. We were all taken back and Gold was almost offended. "Ill talk with green" I whispered to Lime. "Kayla may I speak with you... alone" gold snapped. Red sighed and got up. They walked into Reds room. "Ok Alex, in my room now" I said and she walked over to the door.

"Ok what happened?" I asked, closing the door. "We're fighting, it doesn't matter" she said. "Bullshit. You two are the power couple of this team. We need you, now what happened?" I asked. I'm not letting her get away with this. She sighed. "I feel like she doesn't respect me. Like she just expects me to follow her around and support her through everything she does. And the worst part is that I do! I do support her, but I'd like to have my own opinions for once! Is that too much to ask?" She asked. "No. Has Red ever silenced your opinions?" I asked. "No, not outright. But it feels that way." she said. "How can she silence them if you don't speak them?" I asked confused. "Oh my god! You sound just like her!" She snapped. "Ok! Green, I'm not picking sides. I'm just saying. This argument isn't entirely fair." I said. "Life isn't fair." She spat. "Look, Green. The arrows need you two. You're our Christmas colors!" I said. "Oh please. We haven't celebrated Christmas in years." She stormed out. 

Gold and I called a meeting. "Where's green and red?" Gold asked. "They're not here yet" purple said. "Good. Lock the door" She said. "Ok we need to remind those two why they love each other" I said. "How do we do that?" Pink asked. "It is Christmas time, the season that they originally fell in love in. If we embrace the season, maybe they will too." I said. They smiled.

Reds POV
I walked into the live room and stopped. "What the fuck happened in here?" I asked. There's a tree in the middle of the room and more Christmas decorations around the room. "We decorated" blue said. "Ok?" I said confused. "Sit down red" Cyan pointed to the couch. I sat down next to Green who looks equally as confused. "We are gonna tell you a story. Its about you" Cyan says. I raised an eyebrow. 

*Flashback*
Reds POV
Our team decided to actually celebrate Christmas this year. "We gotta find a tree. Anyone got any ideas?" I asked. "I know a local place" Cyan offered. "Perfect. Lets go." I said.

We all have colored sunglasses so we know whos who. We brought everyone so we could find a good tree. Apparently Silver is allergic to a certain one. She sneezed. "Bless you. Ok split up and find a good one" I said. Gold and I walked together. "Hey, how about this one?" I asked. "It looks good. Ill find Sil." she said and walked off.

"Yeah its fine" she said touching the branch. "Sil are you ok. You look like you're gonna pass out" gold said. "I might. I got pricked by a bad tree" she said. She does look red. "Ok gold take silver home and stab her with an EpiPen" I said. "We don't have one of those." Gold said. "Ok. Purple, Blue, go steal an EpiPen. Quickly!" I said. They ran off and Gold left with Silver.

We got the tree and went back home. "You know it feels good not to steal something for once" Lime laughed. "That's just because the tree was too heavy for us" I said. "No its too heavy for you all, not me" orange bragged. I rolled my eyes. We set up the tree and stole ornaments to put on it. Silver looks better now. She might have a cold though because she still looks sick.

Cyans POV
My grandparents used to call me a match maker because I got so many people together as a kid. I think I may have one more match to make. Green told me she had a crush on Red. She's lucky we're friends or I wouldn't dare to do this.