Zex Returns

Zill's POV
Sometimes I miss him. I don't know why. I know he's evil but he's still my dad. "Hey babe" gold greeted. "Hey, wanna watch tv?" I asked. "Sure" she said. On tv there's something about a new prisoner at the same prison my dads in. "Are you ok?" Gold asked. "Yeah I'm fine" I grabbed her hand. "You should visit him" she said. "I don't think that's a good idea" I said. "Ill go with you" she suggested. "Really?" I asked. "Of course" she said. I smiled. I guess I do need to see him. "Thanks gold" I said.

Regina and I are going to the prison to see my dad. We sat down and waited for him to come out. He came out and smiled when he saw me. I picked up the phone to talk to him. "Hey dad" I said. "Hello daughter. I heard you switched to the good side" he said. "Are you mad?" I asked. I don't care if he's mad. He cant do anything. "No I'm not mad. I have plans and soon you'll be back on my side" he said confidently. I opened my mouth to speak but he cut me off. "Why don't you tell me about her?" he pointed to gold. "This is Regina, my fiancée" I said. He smirked. "You mean Gold?" He said. Regina was stunned. "Zill is dating gold and you're dating her, therefore she's gold" he said, looking at me like I'm stupid. I frowned. I shouldn't have come. "Look dad I'm just here to check on you so are you ok or not?" I asked. "Oh I'm fantastic" he smiled. I don't like the look on his face. "Ok great bye" I said, getting up and grabbing Regina's hand.

"I hate him" I said. We're outside now. "I know but your hurting my wrist" she whined. "Oh! Sorry" I said, letting go. "It'll be fine, and I know you hate him but its a good thing that you check on him" she said. I huffed. I know he's my dad and I miss him sometimes but he's still an asshole.

Heathers POV
Chloe bought the latest Just Dance game and practically begged us to play it with her. So we did. She came over, set it up, and we started dancing. I've never been good at dancing. Not unless it's slower. August was dancing with his super speed, which was incredibly distracting. So much so, that I was just watching him instead of moving. He swung his leg out and kicked me on accident. "Ah!" I fell and ended up unbalancing Chloe. She fell onto my leg and we all heard it crack. "Ow! Fuck!" I yelled. Aura rushed to me as Chloe got up. "Are you ok?" She asked in a panic. "I can't move my leg." I groaned. "Come on, lets get you to a hospital." She said. She picked me up. "What? No. I'll be fine. That's why we have healing magic." I said. "You need real treatment Heather." she said.

I'm in the emergency room. I don't know why. Its just a broken foot. The doctors took me away from my friends immediately. "We're gonna have to do surgery" one doctor said. "What!?" I yelled. The doctor looked over at me and his eyes were glowing green. Something's wrong. They tied me to the bed. "Ok. That's it." I said. I teleported to the lobby. "Guys we need to get outta here!" I said in pain. "Oh don't worry heather. We're gonna take great care of you" they said in unison. I looked at them confused. Their eyes glowed green. "What is going on?" I asked myself. I teleported to the lab and put it on lockdown. Only me, Charlie, Arc and Gabe can get in or out. "Apollo?" Charlie asked. "Let me see your eyes!" I yelled. I pulled him to me and checked his eyes. "Oh thank god." I said, seeing they aren't green. "Let me see your foot" Charlie said. "What happened?" he asked. "I don't know but everyone is under some sort of control" I said. "Gabe pull up the news" Charlie said. Gabe projected the news from his eyes onto the wall.

"Lady's and gentlemen, people all around the state are being controlled by someone in a green haze. Wait this just in. Zex has escaped!"

Gabe stopped playing it in shock. "He escaped. He must be behind this" I said. Charlie put my foot in a cast. I can walk but it still hurts. "Ok but how did your friends get affected?" Charlie asked. "I don't know" I said.

*Flashback to the hospital*
Aurelia's POV
We took heather to the hospital. Now we're sitting in the lobby waiting. "Oh hey Zill. What's up?" Chloe said. I looked up and saw Zill in her costume. "I... I'm sorry" Zill looked down. "For wha-" I started to speak but she blasted us with a green smoke and everything went black.
*End of flashback*

Heathers POV
I don't know what to do. All my friends are gone and I'm sure everyone else has been affected by now. "Heather?" I heard. "Ah!" I jumped. I looked over to see a portal closing. "Need some help?" Heather 32 asked. "How did you know?" I asked. "Ever since the two of you met on this earth, you've been connected. Heather felt something was wrong so we came" Zed said. Aura, Heather, Chloe, August and Zed all came from earth 32 to help. I'm glad they're here. "I don't know what to do" I said. Arc says something in his language. "That could work" Charlie nodded. "What did he say" I asked. "If we could capture one of them, maybe we can figure out how to fix them" Charlie said. "Ok but how do we find them?" Chloe 32 asked. We heard a loud bang from in the house. "What was that?" Zed asked. "Gabe pull up the camera footage from the house" I said. He projected the footage and sure enough, there they were. Mystic and Weather Vane in my living room. "Well that's convenient" I said. The lights flashed red above us. "Error. Access denied." A computer voice said.  "They're trying to get in" Aura 32 says. "Charlie, if I teleport up there, grab one, and teleport down, do you think you can cuff them before they use their powers?" I asked. He nodded.

I teleported into the house and looked around the corner to see Mystic in the dinning room. I kicked a chair and Mystic walked around the corner. I put my hand on her mouth so she cant scream and teleported down to the lab. Charlie cuffed her and she just glared at me. She didn't try to move. All I see is her bright green eyes staring at me. "Aura?" I asked. I'm getting worried for her. Her eyes flashed back to brown for a second but flashed back to green almost immediately. "How are we gonna get through to her?" August asked. I don't know what came over me but I walked up to her and kissed her. I pulled away and she dropped to the floor. "She's dead!" Aura 32 joked. She slowly opened her eyes and looked up at me. Her eyes are normal. I smiled and took the cuff off. "Aura what happened?" I asked, helping her up. "I don't remember anything" she said. "Do you remember anything before that?" Aura 32 asked. "Umm... Zill! She came into the hospital and she... she put us in a green haze and everything went black" Aura recalled. "Zill? Like our Zill? Did she say anything?" I asked. "She said she was sorry but other than that no" Aura said. "If Zex is out than it makes sense that Zill is working for him" Charlie said. "Zex is out?" Aura said shocked. "Yeah, but why would Zill do that" I asked. "I don't know, but now we know how to fix this trance. Lets just hope your friends partners aren't evil" Charlie said.

"Ok lets start with Weather Vane. Chloe who are you dating?" He asked. "Lea, well Lightning" she said. "Ok Ill go find her- ow!" I yelped as I hit my foot. "No you're too injured to go out right now" Charlie said. "Ill do it. I'm you. If I dress in your colors, this world wont know the difference" heather 32 says. "Ok. Just be careful" I said. She transformed into my suit and looked down at herself. "Ew! your colors are weird" she said. "Deal with it. Gabe pull up Lea's address." I said. He pulled it up and Paws left. I hope she doesn't take long.

Paws 32 POV
I hate this costume. I feel like a toddler with all these colors. I knocked on Lea's door. "Paws what are you doing here?" She asked as she opened the door. Her eyes are brown. "Chloe needs your help. Weather Vane needs your help, Lightning" I say. She looks shocked. "You know? She told you?" She asked. I took off my mask. "Yeah I know" I said. "Heather?" She asked. "Not really, look I can explain later but right now we need your help" I said. She nodded and left to grab her costume.

Heather 31 POV
"Ok so now what?" I asked. "Arc and I found a warehouse that seems to have a strong magical force around it. If Zex and Zill are anywhere, then they have to be there" Gabe said. "Ok. you guys better get cracking on a plan then" Charlie said. I feel useless. I cant go anywhere because of my stupid foot and I cant figure out why Zill would do this. I would try to get the arrows but knowing Zill, its to late for that.