Comfort

AN: wow lasted story I added was August 2018 😳 that seems like forever ago. A lot has changed in my life ❤️

Please enjoy this new instalment a wrote this morning. All mistakes are mine. Not proof read.

—————

I shuffled downstairs from my office to find my girlfriend exactly where I left her a few hours ago, On the couch reaching.

I groaned as I sunk down beside her, resting my head on her lap. My headache was now throbbing unbearably which wasn't helped by my period cramps,

"Oh baby, what's wrong?" She asked me, placing her book down and sliding her fingers into my hair, giving my head a massage.

"Headache. Cramps" I mumbled into the fabric on her shirt.

"Close your eyes and take a nap, if it doesn't get better I'll get you your tablets" I hummed weakly in agreement, nuzzling my face into her stomach.

"Love you" I whispered hoarsely as I closed my eyes, enjoying the feelings of her fingers massaging my scalp.

Her fingers were magic, the pain in my head had subsided dramatically since I had come downstairs.

I heard her pick up her book again as she began reading once more, her fingers never leaving my head.

A few hours later I awoke from my nap feeling groggy and disoriented.

I was still laid with my head in Lauren's lap, she was no longer reading but texting on her phone. She smiled widely when she saw that I was awake.

"Hey you, how are you feeling?" She asked as she swept some hair away from my face.

"Head is better but my stomach still hurts" I groan as I sit up stretching my arms over my head.

"Is there anything I can do?" She frowned.

"You are doing it, just being here" I leant over to kiss her before heading towards the kitchen to take my tablets.

"Always, you'll never be rid of me" she laughed following close behind me, giggling as she bumped into me when I stopped.

"My little shadow" I laughed, turning to kiss her.

"Soon you'll have another one" She grinned, rubbing circles on her stomach.

"I can't wait, I love my girls" I wrapped my arms around her as she leant her head on my chest.

"We love you too Mama" she whispered, our hands resting on top of her stomach. 

———-

AN: I hope that you liked it.
I am always writing but never seem to finish anything.
Feel free to reach out if you have prompts or just wanna talk x