Meet the Kamabako Squad

After a lot of sneaky glances and clearing of throats, the three hashira finally moved out of their room. At the same time she, Kyojuro, and Shinazugawa-san came out, the door of Giyuu's opened, with him looking sick and forlorn and Shinobu pestering him from behind. 

When he saw the other three, his eyes narrowed along with girl beside him.

"What are you doing together?!" They both questioned at the same time, earning a nervous chuckle from the sun hashira while Sanemi on the other hand was carrying a cocky smirk. 

An expression that could be really misleading in this situation.

"I guess we ended up in the same room last night" Kyojuro laughed.

At that Akari felt at ease, Kyojuro always had this way of lifting the mood in a room. His innocent and honest ways made anyone he met want to trust him.

Or at least that's what she thought. 

His actions earlier didn't seem that innocent to her. 

After everyone had woken up, many of them including her with their heads pulsating, they left the inn. She felt bad for Giyuu. He seemed to be having the hardest time of them all. She went towards him and intertwined their hands, giving him the smile he looked forward to seeing every day.

The Hashira had made their way to the demon slayer headquarters where Oyakata-sama had excused them for the rest of the day(they still had to go for patrolling though), his gentle smile never faltering.

"Take rest my lovely children" He had said.

           xxxxxxx

After having a pill Shinobu had given her, Akari felt refreshed. The insect pillar had so many remedies that worked fabulously, the redhead was jealous that the others were enjoying this luxury all along while she had to go to be treated at a normal hospital for a year. 

After resting for a bit she was now on her way back to the butterfly estate. Leaves and flowers from the cherry blossoms had fallen down and the path she walked on looked almost pink.

Akari's feet automatically stopped at the property, the sweet scent of flowers filled her senses. As she walked further down she was welcomed by a kaleidoscope of butterflies. She saw Kanao and wished her good morning. 

Knowing that the tsugoku wasn't going to wish her back, the hashira moved on without waiting for a reply. She had already visited the estate yesterday, Shinobu pulling her arm to come with her. 

She arrived at the ward, where the injured came to be treated. Right then there were only three patients, kamado-san, a cute and surprisingly small blonde, and another guy who had some kind of animal mask on.