Reunion

A young woman ran through a winding path to her destination, her striking crimson hair flowing and getting tangled because of her speed. Fallen leaves that had turned brown crunched beneath her feet, and with her emerald eyes focused up ahead, she failed to truly breathe in the crisp autumn air that hit her face.

Takahashi Akari.

The bare Somei-Yoshino trees that stood along the lane cast shadows on her face. A lake towards her left sparkled from the reflection of sunlight. An alluring sight. But still, she ignored the beauty in her surroundings as she dashed forward, her legs seeming to take each step on their own. A smile formed upon her features as she thought about what the next few minutes would bring her.

As she arrived at her destination, she couldn't help but notice the discreet stares she got while walking down the rows of cottages that lined the outer part of the demon slayer headquarters. But she didn't blame them. She probably looked like she came back from dumpster diving.

She walked on still, the meeting place of the hashira coming into view. But the sight was accompanied by voices of people gathered near a boy, around fifteen, tied up on the ground.

"-The most flamboyant blood spray you'll ever see! I'm talking max flamboyance." Declared a man with white hair.

 He easily towered over most that stood there. But his most noticeable feature was the various eye-catching jewelry he wore.

Uzui Tengen.

"Ah, what a pitiful sight this boy is. The poor soul... I pity him for being born at all." The one who spoke now was incredibly big and intimidating. He had constant tears flowing from his eyes and a prayer chain made of red beads that were wound around his palms.

Himejima Gyomei.

The redheaded girl decided it was time to interrupt the hashira's discussion, whatever they were talking about.

"Who's the lucky soul to be slayed by the Demon Slayer Corps' finest?" She asked, walking toward the clearing in front of the big house.

Although all of them had sensed a life presence, they did not think much of it. But after the familiar but forgotten sound was heard, their head snapped back to the owner of that sweet but firm voice.

"Akari-chan? Akari-chan! How long it has been! Oh, how I've missed you!" Cried a rather big-breasted woman. Her pink hair that faded into a light green bounced up and down as she ran forward to embrace her fellow hashira.

Kanroji Mitsuri.

"M-Mitsuri-chan! Konnichiwa! I've missed you too!" Akari chuckled while trying not to get crushed by the love pillar's inhuman strength.