C.C & L.J °Between You and Me pt 1°

Between you and me, Camila, you are,a liar to your friends, to the world, and to yourself. You post all your friends but you just sit in your house, with books and music sheets. Such a liar. And this Austin guy, your boyfriend who is always gone and away with his 'business'. He cant even make your cum. Come on Camila you can do so much better than that. Me.

Lauren sat in her car parked infront of the small suburb house. She watched as Camila walked into her kitchen. She kept her blinds open and quite frankly, its not that smart, Camila was always, near naked. After 5 more minutes of watching the girl, drove off. To her work. Lauren worked at a hardware store in the middle of town. Camila worked at a coffee shop across the street. She worked everyday except Fridays and Sundays. She only works the later shifts and she always closed. When she closed she walked home, or she took a taxi.

Lauren found herself on her phone most of her shift. Searching for Camila. Finding most of her accounts she soon found a twitter she created..

Freaky one huh? You like the thought of a woman against you? Does Austin know about this? Does Austin know you want a woman to touch you? Does Austin know you want a woman between your legs? Does Austin know you want to have a woman on your face? Camila, Between you and me, I could be that woman. I will be that woman. You just dont know that yet.

Lauren looked at the screen infront of her in arousment. Her shift ended so She made her way to her car and just moved it to parking lot across the street, in perfect view of the coffee shop. She watched Camila move around the shop. She thought for a minute before pulling out the lot and down the street, Pulling into the neighborhood she parked across from the small suburb house. She walked to the door and tried at it, with ease, the unlocked door pushed open. Laurens heart stopped before taking a step into the house. Glancing around she made her way to the bedroom, she knew this house, she knew where camila slept, where she walked, where she stood in the morning and drank coffee in the kitchen. She knew where she sat looking on her laptop and probably scrolling and posting on her twitter.

Lauren watched the clock as she made her way into the bedroom. She was clean. Her room smelt like vanilla, her closet was clean, although the lace panties and the pink toy on the floor was a nice touch. Camila between you and me, I could make you feel so much more than just a few orgasms from some toy. 

Lauren picked uo the panties and pushed them into her pocket. She made her way to the living room. She stopped in her tracks once hearing the phone ring. She made her way to the answering machine and listened to the voice speak through.

"Hey Mila..its Austin. I am coming home tomorrow, be ready for me, naked and my dinner made, thanks see you soon ma" His voice spoke out in a rush before the machine beeped and turned off.

Lauren walked to the kitchen and opened the laptop, her instagram page was up. Lauren wasnt the only one stalking the other, Camila had been snooping herself. Lauren smirked going through her history seeing the female on female videos she watched. Lauren looked at the clock, almost 6 pm, she would be home soon. Lauren scrambled out the house without a trace. Shutting the door leaving it unlocked. Lauren sat in her car and looked at the lace in her hands. She licked her lips before turning and watching the house.

Camila, you, you are one very intriguing woman and I am VERY invested in you. You seem   interested in me too. Why dont you just show me how interested you are. Show me with your lips, with your tongue, with your voice and fingers, show me.

-------

AHT OKAY THERE IS A SHORT PT 1!!