L.J° Coffee Shop pt 6°

Previously

Im quickly brought out of my thought when my phone buzzes. I answer the phone and its Lauren.

"Go to bed its almost 3 am." she said and hung up. Rude

I thought as I sat on my balcony coming out of wherever the fuck my mind was. I sigh and close my laptop and take it inside. I already have my bag packed and tomorrows outfit out. I go and lay in my bed and soon fall asleep.

xxx

Laurens pov

I didnt really sleep last night. As my alarm clock goes off I drag myself out of the bed. Our flight was delayed so we are doing a interview for some youtube channel. I walk to the bathroom and get in the shower. Music plays off the speaker I have connected to my phone. I sing along as the music drowns out my thoughts. I let the hot water run off my head down my face. I hear someone knocking so I have to get out of the warm embrace the water gives me. I get out and dry off. I turn the music off and wrap myself in a towel. Walking to the door I open it. Its my manager. Great. Lets stand infront of my manger in a towel.

"We are leaving in 20 minutes. Meet everyone in the lobby." He says looking everywhere else except for me. I nod and shut the door as he leaves.

I get dressed and play music thru my speaker again. I go on snapchat and post a few things. (gif at top) I sigh and look in the mirror. I turn the speaker off and grab my notebook and a pen. I walk to the girls doors and knock telling them to get to the lobby. I walk to Y/ns door and knock. I hear shuffling and the door opening. She stands there with her hair up in a messy bun, sweatpants and a huge hoodie. She yawns and stretches before realizing its me at the door.

"Oh shit" I hear her mumble and run into the bathroom and trying to make herself look decent. But honestly  she looked so cute.

I walk into the room and lean against the bathroom doorframe as I watch her brush her hair and put on some makeup. She brushes her teeth and walks past me. I grab her shirt and pull her back to me.

"gimmmeee a kisssss" I pout causing her to giggle and peck my lips. I smile and she walks to her suitcase grabbing a croptop with 'Jauregui' printed on the back and some ripped black jeans. She looks at me and twirls her finger telling me to turn around. I let out a small laugh and turn facing the wall. I see in the mirror beside me her pulling her shirt off. She puts the crop top on and then takes the sweatpants off. She goes to put on her jeans but loses balance and falls on her ass. I hear her groan and I turn around and laugh.

She gets up and pulls them up and buttons them. She gives me the middle finger and grabs her phone and walking to the mirror. She looks at herself for a second before going on snapchat. She takes a picture then posts it. She pulls me over to her and I wrap my arms around her waist. She smiles and takes a picture. She saves it and posts it.

"I looked grooosss delete itttt" I groan

"You're Lauren Jauregui. You cant look gross."

I roll my eyes and look at her. I hear our manager so I take her hand and walk out to the hall. I see him disappear down the stairs. I walk down the hall with my hand around her waist. We walk to the elevator and I smirk slightly.

"No funny business in the elevator its too early." She mumbles and steps on the elevator me following after her.

I smile and shake my head as she leans against the back wall as the door close.

"So you're saying that if I were to stop this elevator and take my clothes off you wouldnt do nothin?" I question and look at the wall then her

"I-I...uhm...I dont know"