C.C°Stay°

Mila pov

It was lunch and I was walking around looking for y/n my best friend. Shes been kinda distant lately and its kinda scaring me. She doesnt return my texts or calls and thats never happened before, she usually replies in like 5 seconds. I see a group of students crowded, great a fight. Then I hear a loud scream for help. My heart drops as I know that scream way too well (😏). Quickly running over dropping my bag and shoving people only to see my best friend corneres by the biggest Bitch in this Highschool, Jace. I push her off to the ground grabbing y/n and our bags and running off to the locker room. Sitting her down I crouch infront of her and look at her. Unable to actually look at her I look down at her hands and intertwine our fingers gently.

"Why didnt you tell me this is going on babygirl..."i whisper barley loud enough to try and keep my voice from cracking.

"I-i didnt wanna bother you with my problems in my life" i hear her mumble..

Sighing quietly i look up at her and she looks at me and i instantly get lost in her blue eyes. Fuck i love her eyes so much theyre dark blue but they have crystal clear blue in them aswell. I stand up and stand her up but as she stands she winces. Oh lordy ima hurt someone if they hurt my lil bean bad.. I realized she had fear in her eyes so i made her look at me.

"Its okay babygirl..you're safe with me ok? I wont hurt you...c-can i check your side and hip.. you took a nice kick to both. " i say softly but my voice cracks and the tears start to slowly trail down my cheeks.

I lift her shirt only enough to see and check. Gently tugging down the side of her pants and quickly putting both things back to their original place. I back up away from her and clench my fist and jaw tightly, pacing the room I leave my bag and storm out the locker room but i hear a small fragile broken voice behind me..

"D-dont l-leave m-me pl-please...please Camz..." her voice breaking and its soft and scared.

I look at her and sigh softly before walking over and hugging her gently not wanting to hurt her. I pull away and look at her and we just stand there and look at eachother and enjoying the silence. God you know how much it sucks to fall for your best friend? Well it sucks..but im about to fix that. Right, now. I grabs her by her wrists and gently pull her towards me and I place my hand on her cheek tilting her head up to look at me. I lean in and she closes her eyes as i connect our lips..shutting my eyes quickly as this moment happens. Pulling away slowly and i look at her.

"You're safe with me" i whisper softly to her..