N.K & D.J°Hate° (pt 2)

Previously

Youll see later today at the show..." she says looking at me..her eyes no longer having that sparkle like they always have.."we should get back..we still have a few hours to go... for the drive..." she adds and stands up and helps me up..On our walk back to the bus she keeps chewing on her bottom lip and playing with her sleeves...i know she had a past of self harm and shes 7 years clean..but the way shes acting..that streak has ended...all i can think of now is

Shes Cutting again
--------

Mani pov

I walked onto the bus without saying anything to the other girls. I climbed into my bunk and curled up falling asleep almost instantly.

×××

I was quickly awoken by Mila shaking me saying i slept through soundcheck, opening act, and i had to get ready. I got up quickly and got dressed, got my makeup and hair done. I pulled my jersey out my suitcase and put it on over my outfit. I finished getting ready.

Dinahs pov

I was out with the fans who had first row and i handed them signs. The arena filled and i gave out small signs and glowsticks. I went backstage and sat in the hall, knowing the feeling of Anxiety as it rushes over me. Hands shaking and palms sweaty. I hear heels and i get up quickly as the 4 girls walk down the hall to the stairs we go up.

Order:
Mani
Ally
Lauren
Camila
Dj

We hear fans chanting Normani's name. I look up at her and see her smile as she runs up onto the stage, the girls follow and i run up and we go to our spots. The rush..its amazing. The crowd cheers. The playlist starts with Thats my Girl.

××××

We were sitting down and Like Mariah started playing. I started to harmonize but a lump catches in my throat. Holding my head back for a sec i try again but i jus mumble "Im sorry" into the mic and drop my head and tears fall as i just break down. The girls surround me and Mani continues to start the song.

After the entire show was over i kept Mani on stage and i ran to the side grabbing flowers and then i had the LGBT flag around me. I nodded to the front row and they pulled out the signs. Grabbing a mic i spoke;

"Everyone give it up for Normani!" I smile as the whole arena cheers.

Seeing her smile just brightens my entire night up. Pointing to the front row I hand her the flowers and i start to sing Flawless to her.

"M-Mani...love always wins...a-and i wanted to make your hometown special so i had a question.....and i need you t-to look at the front row.." anxiety fills up as i watch them turn the signs. My heart races and i start to freak out. My hands started shaking and I looked at her.

"Fuck the signs..im sorry..but..ok..Mani you know our ship? Norminah?" My voice shaky and nervous. She simply nods cleary confuised.

"I want it to be true....i-i dont wanna be friends....i want to call you mine i want to hold you i-i want to k-kiss you . P-please Mani...do me the honor and being my g-girlfriend..." i say, fear and anxiety filling my mind and i want to just run off stage but i dont..

Seeing tears slide down her cheeks i feel as if i fucked up. The entire arena is so quiet you could hear a pin drop..i looks down and turn the mic off setting it down

"I-im sorry i shouldnt have dont that..Normani im so so sor-" im cut off by her taking the flag and wrapping it around both of us pulling me towards her.

She connects our lips. Her soft lips against mine.. Heaven..thats all i feel. Heaven. Im dreaming...i know it...its all a dream.

The crowd erupts with screams and cheers. Tonight is gonna be full of instagram and twitter crashing and snapchat and all social medias basically.. i broke the internet. The other girls run out and we are basically in a group hug. Camila grabs the mic and turns it on.

"I have a boyfriend...amd i-its Shawn.." she says scaredly but everyone cheers. Lauren takes the mic

"IM DATING ALLY BITCHES" she says and laughs and goes and hugs Ally and Shawn runs out and the entire arena is just screaming.

Yup internet is so broken.
Norminah
Alren
Shamila.

I cant believe this is real...

Normanis pov

This is a dream..i swear it is...i pray its not but im pretty sure its a dream..
---

Feeling myself being shaken i quickly wake up and looks around.

"W-What Mila...?" I ask looking at her. Shes in her show costume..

Fuck this was a dream..

"Mani you slept through soundcheck, meet and greet, and opening act. Get dressed you have 10 minutes." She says and walks out leaving me to get ready.

●●●●●
Part 3? Plot twist bitches. Updating more later