C.C & L.J °Between You and Me° (Preview)

Between you and me, Camila, you are,a liar to your friends, to the world, and to yourself. You post all your friends but you just sit in your house, with books and music sheets. Such a liar. And this Austin guy, your boyfriend who is always gone and away with his 'business'. He cant even make your cum. Come on Camila you an do so much better than that. Me.

Lauren sat in her car parked infront of the small suburb house. She watched as Camila walked into her kitchen. She kept her blinds open and quite frankly, its not that smart, Camila was always, near naked. After 5 more minutes of watching the girl, drove off. To her work. Lauren worked at a hardware store in the middle of town. Camila worked at a coffee shop across the street. She worked everyday except Fridays and Sundays. She only works the later shifts and she always closed. When she closed she walked home, or she took a taxi.

Lauren found herself on her phone most of her shift. Searching for Camila. Finding most of her accounts she soon found a twitter she created..

Freaky one huh? You like the thought of a woman against you? Does Austin know about this? Does Austin know you want a woman to touch you? Does Austin know you want a woman between your legs? Does Austin know you want to have a woman on your face? Camila, Between you and me, I could be that woman. I will be that woman. You just dont know that yet.

-------

OK IM SO SO SORRY ITS SO FUCKING SHORT BUT HERE IS A SNEAK PEAK TO A NEW SERIES IM WRITING