D.J °Hospital°

Im so sorry about this, its an inside joke, Only one person will truly understand this part.

ps sorry to my bestie who understands this
---

DJ pov

My Cousin is currently in the hospital and Honestly I have no clue why, but im here by her side since she has been admitted, a few days ago.

Ima be hella honest I am only here for her Night Nurse, Luna. Shes sexyyyyyyyyyy

anywho its currently 3:22am and im sitting in the hall because it got hot in the room. Soon I feel someone sit next to me.

"Hey Luna, how are you tonight?" I say and look at her, She had a blush formed on her cheeks as she smiled.

"Im irritated but good now" she said and sighed.
"how are you?" she asked

I just shrugged. "why you irritated?" i asked and turned my body facing her.

"My boyfriend wont fuck me because hes waiting til marriage but we aren't engaged yet and have been together almost 8 years and my dildos and vibrators arent doing SHIT anymore" she confessed quickly

I stare at her in utter shock. What the actual fuck. I smirk and look at my hands

"i could help yano.."  i mumbled "but your in a relationship" i added

"Oh please god help" she stood and grabbed my hand pulling me up and into the closest nurses bathroom. She locked the door and pushed my body against the cold wooden door.

"Shit you really want this?" I ask and bite on my bottom lip. I aint gonna cap, i brought my strap on. she nodded and i quickly ran out to the room grabbing my bag before going to her once again.

She stood confused as I smiled and locked the door behind me.

"I got a strap but you getting all three" I husked out.

~~~
I slid my shirt on as I looked at her fixed her hair in the mirror, I really just fucked this girl and she creamed and squirted all the fuck over me and my strap. GAWWWWWDDDD DAMN.

"Shit im about to propose to you" I say lowly as I go stand behind her gripping her ass.

"I would say yes" she smirked and looked at me through the mirror.

Quickly after a few minutes of getting fixed up and cleaned up we went out and i went back to my cousins hospital room and fell asleep on the couch.

------------

yeah no thats it, didnt feel like writing the smut atm but i will update it later and write the smut.

Lmfaooooo yo this shit funny asf to me

comment and favorite it. Dm me ideas