L.J°Coffee Shop°

Y/ns pov

I walked into the coffee shop and made my way to the back. Pulling my apron on and tying it around my waist. I walked to the front and waited for people to come order. The day was busy but not as busy as usual.  It was near closing when 5 young girls walked in. Of course I knew who they were. I was watching them on the BillBoard Music Awards during my break. They all had their dresses on still but not their heels. Typical. It was just me in the coffee shop with them because everyone else had earlier shifts. I always take the late ones so im mostly alone. They walked up and I held in my inner fangirl. I bit my lip slightly while listening to take their order.

"Its on me" I say as I type in the last order.

"Now I could never let a beautiful girl like you pay for a group of doofusses who buy the most expensive thing on the menu." Lauren replied taking out her card to hand to me.

"Too late" I mumble looking at her. Her eyes darken and her tongue slides from between her lips to run over them slowly. I adjust my stance and look down then grab the 5 cups and write their names and start making the drinks.

The girls go sit down and wait for their drinks. They are loud and laughing. My head starts to hurt so I quickly grab the tray putting their drinks on it and walks over to them. I hand them their drinks and quickly make my way to the back. I take my apron off and toss it on the counter. I go and sit against the small fridge in the back pulling my head in my hands trying to make the constant, horrid throbs in my head to stop.

I hear a voice at the counter and I groan getting up going out there to see Lauren standing there. I look at her and lean slightly over the counter and look at her. Her mocking my actions she looks at me her eyes dark still.

"We are headed out. This shop is closed. You clearly have a headache and you need rest. Come to our hotel and you can sleep in my room.-- Of course not like that. Unless you want too. But its up to you Princess." She says softly and her voice is raspy and deeper.

I look at her and drop my head to the counter letting out a groan. I lift my head and stand up straight pulling my hair down from its bun. My beach blonde hair falling down my back almost to my ass. A part falls infront of my face and I see her smile and let out a small giggle. A pout falls upon my lips and she leans over the counter and moves the hair and then runs her thumb over my lips causing my eyes to flutter shut for a second. I quickly open them and look at her. I see a smirk on her face and she drops her hand to the counter.

"Im just gonna go to my apartment. It was nice meeting you Lauren." I said quietly and looked at my hands.

"LAUREN LETS GO" all 4 girls yelled causing me to wince and sigh.

I glance at her then nod towards the door. She sighs and grabs my arm and a pen from the counter. She writes the hotel, her room number, and her phone number.

"Stop by at least. Maybe this weekend" She says and puts the pen down then walks out swaying her hips. Once shes at the door she turns around and winks causing a blush to heat up my cheeks. I hear her giggle and walk out.

After cleaning up and putting chairs up on tables and clocking out I grab my bag and phone and head out to my Jeep. I go to get in but I hear someone walk behind me. Quickly putting my keys between my fingers and having 911 typed in on my phone. The dark street light barely lights up the parking lot and I get in my car locking it as soon as im in it. I take my phone out again and text Lauren.

Its y/n. Is the staying with you at the hotel still an option...I think someone is following me..

I get a reply but I dont get the chance to read it. A loud banging on my window startles me causing me to drop my phone. I quickly grab it and end up pressing the call button. I pull the phone to my ear and the banging on the window continues.